Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Soo, I need some help with a lineage. Don't know how easy this will be, but I need an egg like This.

It needs to be almost exact, except where the Grey is, I'd like it to be another dragon of white/grey/silver/pink coloring. All you really need is a 2nd Gen Female Marrow from Pink Sweetling, I can provide you with the Guardian if you don't have anything.

I am attempting to build a mate for This. I don't even remember getting this guy, but I was combing through my scroll the other day and found him hiding. So now I need to find him a mate. wink.gif

If anyone can help me, that would be fantastic! I will gladly breed something in return. smile.gif

Which reminds me that I totally forgot to get my sweetlings mates this year. But anyway, if you want to do a mirror as a backup lineage, I have 2 sweetlings from sweetling x marrow. I also have tons of guardians cause I occasionally collect them, so I could produce almost any combination you'd like with them.

Not sure why I never tried Spotted Greenwing x Albino before, because I totally love it now and I'm really enjoying my naming theme, too. laugh.gif

And yay! The first pair refused so I was glad to get a little one out of this pair. I might have to take it further next Halloween, the colours certainly fit the theme.

Halloween checkers are really becoming my new passion, mainly Shadow Walkers, does anyone have any unique combinations they'd like to show off so I can buff up my wishlist? So far I have checkers of Red x SW, SW x Mint and SW x Tsunami that I did myself (if anyone wants any, let me know), and then I've collected 3rd gen Turpentine, Terrae and Waterhorse so far. I really love the RB x SW checkers or GW x SW, and anything with trios or nebs is gorgeous, too.

Edited by Nervenklinik

Not sure why I never tried Spotted Greenwing x Albino before, because I totally love it now and I'm really enjoying my naming theme, too. laugh.gif

And yay! The first pair refused so I was glad to get a little one out of this pair. I might have to take it further next Halloween, the colours certainly fit the theme.

Halloween checkers are really becoming my new passion, mainly Shadow Walkers, does anyone have any unique combinations they'd like to show off so I can buff up my wishlist? So far I have checkers of Red x SW, SW x Mint and SW x Tsunami that I did myself (if anyone wants any, let me know), and then I've collected 3rd gen Turpentine, Terrae and Waterhorse so far. I really love the RB x SW checkers or GW x SW, and anything with trios or nebs is gorgeous, too.

I have greenwing x shadow

tried for a sibling but got "no egg"

if you want one Pm me ( so I don't forget rolleyes.gif ) and I'll try again next week

if you want one Pm me ( so I don't forget rolleyes.gif ) and I'll try again next week

How did I make a post about greenwings and SWs and not even think of that? It's lovely, I've made a note to ask you in a week. I'm egg-locked right now anyway. smile.gif

I'm rather fond of Blusang x SW. <3

I'm also planning to breed these two next Halloween as a mate for her..... in two years. xd.png

I'm also very excited to breed these two next year. smile.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

if you want one Pm me ( so I don't forget  rolleyes.gif ) and I'll try again next week

Oh that is lovely ~

May I creep in alongside Nervenklinik and also request a sibling? smile.gif It would be a perfect mate for this eventual baby.

Ooh! I finally got a Nebula out of these two. Been trying to get one for over a year, but they resisted until now.

*crosses fingers for it to turn the right color*

I also recently bred this pretty. <3

Edited by tikigurl91

I'm so close to having the last half of my hybrids x albinos project finished. biggrin.gif

Just need to breed one more egg and I'll have a mate for her.

Also, please send me some good breeding vibes for these autumns. I've had two refusals and this is my third try. D:>

Yay, 4th gen PB Blusang. My 5th gen will get his mate yet. biggrin.gif Still need to catch 2 CBs to replace some refusals, however.

Annoyingly, this pair didn't produce an egg, even with Loltility. Only one more shot for an Autumn baby from them.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

I can't decide what lineage(s) to start doing D:

These are my choices:

sunsang (sunsong x blusang)

bluhorse (blusang x horse)

sunhorse (sunsong x horse)

waterhorse (water horse x horse)

watersong (water horse x sunsong)

Those are four of my favorite breeds, so I really want to do lineages with them, I just can't decide which to start first x) halp me decide! Pretty pretty please :3

Aaand I kind of want to show off my thundersong lineage because I'm quite proud of it :3 I think it's my favorite lineage I've done...though it's followed very closely by silversong and silversang ^__^

BTW, if anyone wants babies from any of these lineages (even ones I haven't started yet) then feel free to PM me and I'll start making a list! I'll give sunsongs, water horses, and horses away for free, but I do ask for a little something for blusangs/thunders. The silvers rarely produce silvers so I won't be making a list for them. Also, I'm always more than happy to provide complimentary mates for any of my even gen checkers <3