Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I feel so silly asking this-I feel like I should know this-but how do people on this thread make those pretty lineage images? (For example, recently saw a picture of someone showing a beautiful 4th gen Even Sunsong x Sunstone lineage as an image.) It was not NDer's "lineage viewer" where you see two potential mates, nor was it a screenshot of an existing lineage. Do you guys make it from scratch in photoshop?

Thanks a bunch, id love to know so that I can start potentially making / putting together pretties myself! biggrin.gif

Personally I take screenshots of existing lineages then edit them in MSPaint. (:

I suggest influencing it female because of the code (mrsQB) and breeding it to the new Valentine's or a Winter Magi or anything really.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

To save everyone some trouble, I went ahead and put together the Nicest Pairs I could think of for the new Heartseekers. I'm leaning towards the Embers, they look really nice with them.

I might even do an Ember x Albino x Heartseeker checker.

Or I might do a mimic of my favorite lineage and just replace the Alt Sweets with the Heartseekers. Might look nice... *runs off to Paint*

The new Valentine dragons . . . what can I say but oh, yum! I've already picked out my favorite combinations. I didn't list them in any particular order, I love them all about equally.

Tinsel

Albino

GW

Harvest

And just for fun . . . Vampire. Ooh, it would be nice if they could breed!

I'm also in love with tikigurl91's Ember/Albino/Heartseeker lineage below this post. Stunning!

Edited by Goslander

@DarkEternity: My god that is gorgeous! You wouldn't perhaps be taking breeding requests for that pair would you? It would make a lovely mate for This lonely guy. wink.gif

@Goslander: What I wouldn't do for that amazing Tinsel x Heartseeker pairing. I love it! <3

Also, I am having way too much fun with this lineage planning again...

Albino x Ember x Heartseeker

Red x White x Heartseeker

Loving both of them. <3

@DarkEternity: My god that is gorgeous! You wouldn't perhaps be taking breeding requests for that pair would you? It would make a lovely mate for This lonely guy. wink.gif

@Goslander: What I wouldn't do for that amazing Tinsel x Heartseeker pairing. I love it! <3

Also, I am having way too much fun with this lineage planning again...

Albino x Ember x Heartseeker

Red x White x Heartseeker

Loving both of them. <3

Tikigurl, unfortunately my Holly (Lady Prydonian) is in both. D: I don't have enough unrelated 2nd gens to get that one up to 4th gen sad.gif

(without inbreeding).

I can still breed the 3rd gen sibling if you want.

If you know someone else who is willing to swap 2nd gens from Holly, though, I'll be able to get a mate T-T.

I think also http://dragcave.net/lineage/4ESIS might make a good mate for the above 3rd gen from sunsong/stuff.

Edited by DarkEternity

Tikigurl, unfortunately my Holly (Lady Prydonian) is in both. D: I don't have enough unrelated 2nd gens to get that one up to 4th gen sad.gif

(without inbreeding).

If you know someone else who is willing to swap 2nd gens from Holly, though, I'll be able to get a mate T-T.

Heh, shows how observative I am. X/

I'll see what I can do. I might know someone...

And yes, I would still love a sibling to yours. I'd be happy to breed anything in return. smile.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

I'll PM the next time they produce an egg x3 Nothing needed in return smile.gif

(oh gosh, it will be such a pain trying to decide if I want to abandon a heartseeker next year for a baby from these or keeping my two CBs x-x)

And hey, http://dragcave.net/lineage/0i0n4 would look great with http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=1&mate=Abby biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkEternity

XO

That is a tough decision. It's a gorgeous pairing!

You could always keep a Holly baby from that pair. ;3

And thank you, that would be much appreciated. biggrin.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Yeahh I could... I was thinking of breeding one from from a CB Silver or CB Gold, but they're expensive and definitely not as pretty as this year's vals :3

Sheppardkid, that's a gorgeous find! biggrin.gif

And congrats on your lovely Sunsong, DarkEternity!

Concerning Heartseekers, what do you think about Guardian? I also like to see them paired up with GW or Whites. smile.gif

Oh if you could get your hands on a CB Gold I would definitely go with that. But it really is almost impossible to trade for one these days (for me anyway). And speaking of CB Golds, I'm glad I influenced my only one (actually caught by me) female so I can try her out with a Heartseeker. It doesn't look like it would be a very *nice* looking pairing but it might go for a nice price in the trading market. tongue.gif

I also noticed one of your Golds is one of my Gold's bebehs. XP

*faints* I finally bred this green Stripe earlier, only to have it autoabandon because I had too many hatchies. D: Luckily the person who caught it agreed to return it! The green Stripe is intended to be a part of this lineage so that I can finally breed her a mate. *crosses everything hoping that they'll cooperate after all the drama*

So close I can taste it! The rainbow, that is.

Awesome! wub.gif Do you take sibling requests?

I don't know if there's any kind of lineage I love as much as a rainbow even-gen... wub.gif

I'm currently starting something similar, but with PB 3rd gens... and many more breeds... xd.png Not sure yet how big it'll be, I'll probably be busy for months breeding for the 2nd gen pairs... and THEN I'll start assembling and deciding which breeds I'm going to use, anyway... (damn you, powers of 2...) So the only thing I can say for certain about this project right now is that it'll probably keep me busy for the next 2-3 years... xd.png

I'll PM the next time they produce an egg x3 Nothing needed in return smile.gif

(oh gosh, it will be such a pain trying to decide if I want to abandon a heartseeker next year for a baby from these or keeping my two CBs x-x)

And hey, http://dragcave.net/lineage/0i0n4 would look great with http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=1&mate=Abby biggrin.gif

@ DarkEternity- That is a rather tough decision. I'm with tikigurl91 in that you could always keep a Holly instead. If I had to pick, I think I'd go with keeping a Holly from that pair... unless you want a different bloodline for your 2nd Holly.

@ Mamamaus- Thanks! I was shocked to see the lineage and, even though it locked me, I couldn't throw it back. lol

@ Goslander- I've been remiss in my posting. That rainbow is gorgeous!

@ Amazon_warrior- Congratulations on your Stripe! I'm glad you were able to get the eggy back. biggrin.gif

OOHHH I can't decide! I'm really loving these new Valentine Dragons! ♥♥

user posted image & user posted image

(Everything goes good with Purple!)

(The Horns on the Top)

(Red and Red?)

(Valentine Candies and Balloons!)

(Royal Blues also look good with everything!)

(Brown and Brown?)

(Because every type needs to be bred with Black)

(Both very Big looking Dragons)

I haven't decided yet! But, I know I definitely want to start collecting offspring from these! ♥

And this might be an odd question but does anyone have an offspring from this alt:

user posted image

I've never seen it before in lineages and I think it's absolutely adorable!

Edited by MysticTiger