Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Those are some great AP finds biggrin.gif

I found this little pink http://dragcave.net/lineage/bSoTH

While I have space open, does anyone need an eggy from CB pairs? My gold wyverns and holidays are all on cooldown. I decided to breed some *metals* for people stalking the AB and all pairs were willing except one. Managed to throw out some gold tinsels too happy.gif

Well, I know it'll be a few days before we get the adults for the new valentine but looking at the hatchies, I'm already getting pairing ideas just due to the colors. I like to throw in pairs that don't work. A bad example always makes the good ones stand out.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPOIL WHAT THE HATCHIES LOOK LIKE, DON'T CLICK THE LINKS!

Ok, hope I made that clear enough. smile.gif

=y] w/sunstone

=y] w/magma

=y] w/terra

=y] w/winter seasonal

=y] w/ballon

=y] w/red dorsal

=y] w/guardian

Not sure which would work best but I can't help trying out the colors. biggrin.gif

Edit: Well, I was hoping for a stripe but I'm glad to know they like each other. I'm going for something like this.

Edited by ytak

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! They not only like each other but they gave an eggie first try!!!! http://dragcave.net/lineage/FD5kD Thank you Mitsuko for the mate! I haven't even named him yet. xd.png *Dances* wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by Nureyev

Congrats on all the lineages everyone! That Silver is gorgeous, Nureyev! biggrin.gif

My Wintery Hellfires are being grindingly frustrating (though it's not entirely their fault, I made some stupid mistakes too). So far I have this 4th gen, but these two traitors just refused each other. mad.gif Maybe it serves me right for naming them the way I did, but I'm still furious with them! However, I have this lil chap growing up soon and my 2nd gens nicely decided to give me this Winter and this Hellfire, so there's some hope there. By my calculations, I need one more 3rd gen Hellfire to have all the 3rd gens I need to have a chance of reaching 6th gen. *crosses fingers for better breeding luck soon*

@Varekis: Congrats!! ohmy.gif

@ytak: When I saw the Hatchies I was like ooohh... Red Dorsal mates! Cause I'm addicted to Dorsals But seeing it in your preview is more meeeh... it's not the same Red. Though, I'd say something Blue or Green would go nicely with them. ^^

@ DragoonEagle: What kind of help are you looking for?

Regarding the new Valentines, I'm wondering if Albinos wouldn't be a good choice: example

But then, I am a closet Albino fan, so... tongue.gif

Hey, any ideas on what would be a good mate for this Rosebud?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gKX6D

(If it's fogged, here's a sibling.)

I know a second-gen White from Rosebud would be good for a checker, but what could I do that has some of the mom's color?

Hey, any ideas on what would be a good mate for this Rosebud?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gKX6D

(If it's fogged, here's a sibling.)

I know a second-gen White from Rosebud would be good for a checker, but what could I do that has some of the mom's color?

What about a Moonstone? (I'm so partial to 'em. :3 )

If you plan to trade the offspring, stair seems to be in the highest demand. If you are just looking to enjoy it, go with whatever works best for you smile.gif

It's going to hatch in two hours, damn. Need some opinions. Staircase or spiral? Spiral would be better for my overall scroll (not just one gender of CB Gold) but staircase might look better...depends.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GhLKQ

ohmy.gif

That is gorgeous! Did you have to trade both the arm and the leg for that? xd.png

IMO staircase would look much better as long as you have the mate for it.

Yeah, the thing is, I only have one CB Gold and it's female. So if I did staircase I wouldn't have a mate for it...

Then I'd go spiral just to keep the pattern of Gold x Bronze.

Either way, it is lovely.

Yeah, the thing is, I only have one CB Gold and it's female. So if I did staircase I wouldn't have a mate for it...

Hm, you might be able to trade 3rd gen offspring for a CB Gold.

@TCA - I think Moonstone would be a nice choice as well. (: Male Moonstones look nice with Rosebuds.

Edited by Saloiq

Yay FINALLY RED NEBULA

and the really nice thing is from this point all I need are hellfires so unless they gender wrong, I am on my way to another finished project

thank-you thank-you thank-you

(sad that things like this are all it takes to make our day isn't it wink.gif )

Now ,one more red nebula( for another project) and two blues . I'm NOT doing any more Nebula projects soo pretty---- sooo frustrating!!!!

Huge congrats dragonpuck! biggrin.gif I was working on the same lineage, but I put it on pause while I worked on other, equally frustrating Nebula lineages. rolleyes.gif I'll go back to it once my Winter Hellfires are under control, I hope. Fingers crossed your other Nebs behave!