Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I just bred this pretty http://dragcave.net/lineage/uvZBU (Silver Male x Golden Wyvern) and realized that I needed the opposite genders. xd.png Derp!

Its up for grabs if anyone wants it smile.gif Please give it a good home!

I've taken the little pretty smile.gif Now if only I could find a Silver to match xd.png

Yeah 5th gen pb stripe

all 4 original colors in 2nd gen and then black. I can't decide whether to keep trying for a black to finish or keep the blue and be happy -- after two refusals this AM I was holding my breath for sure rolleyes.gif

on my way to 9th gen with my mixed marrows this is 7th gen # 3 and

shimmer x marrow I look forward to marrow mates for these this Halloween biggrin.gif

Yeah 5th gen pb stripe

all 4 original colors in 2nd gen and then black. I can't decide whether to keep trying for a black to finish or keep the blue and be happy -- after two refusals this AM I was holding my breath for sure rolleyes.gif

on my way to 9th gen with my mixed marrows this is 7th gen # 3 and

shimmer x marrow I look forward to marrow mates for these this Halloween biggrin.gif

We need to get together, I'm planning on marrow x gwyvern too! biggrin.gif

Wheee... They like each other! Mixed MarrowxAlt ValxStripe is nearly done. Now I only need a Red or a Black from them. Anyone would like to have the Blue for free? wink.gif Gone!

@Dragonpuck: Marrow x Shimmer looks really nice! ohmy.gif I guess I know what I'll do this Halloween. xd.png

Edited by Souly

I've been looking back through the posts trying to find some, but does anyone have examples of checkers of either Fall/Harvest or Summer/Orange that they would care to show off? I have a breeding project idea, but I'm trying to figure out how it would look before I start and my only graphics editing software is Paint laugh.gif. Any help would be appreciated!

Yeay Dragonpuck sharing the love for Shimmer x Marrow!! I'll be joining in come next Halloween.

If anyone tries female Silver x Sunrise and gets a Sunrise that they don't want , could they drop me a message instead of sending to the AP. I keep failing to get a mate for this. Thanks.

Edit : sfts I use paint and just with copy and past it's not too hard to produce. I start off just pasting any 4th or 5th gen lineage and then just past in the relevant dragons. smile.gif

Edited by nooey

I've been looking back through the posts trying to find some, but does anyone have examples of checkers of either Fall/Harvest or Summer/Orange that they would care to show off? I have a breeding project idea, but I'm trying to figure out how it would look before I start and my only graphics editing software is Paint  laugh.gif. Any help would be appreciated!

It's not a checker but here is what I was working on before the season changed to winter on me. Is part of a transition from summer to fall with the magi running down the middle but winter stopped me. The egg from that pair was to be the mate for him. Then taking that offspring for the mate for this. Wasn't exactly what I had planned out but was so short in the season I had to take whatever egg I got and run with it. tongue.gif Might still finish it anyway, winter frost next to the autumn could look neat. But might give you an idea how those color dragons work together.

I've been looking back through the posts trying to find some, but does anyone have examples of checkers of either Fall/Harvest or Summer/Orange that they would care to show off? I have a breeding project idea, but I'm trying to figure out how it would look before I start and my only graphics editing software is Paint  laugh.gif. Any help would be appreciated!

It's not quite a checker since the genders alternate each generation, but I have this fall/harvest.

It was going to be part of a larger holiday themed lineage I wound up abandoning. I was going to go through my favorite holidays of the year using two colors that reminded me most of each holiday . . . I'm not sure why I stopped, come to think of it. I only got this far before getting sidetracked by other ideas.

For the people swapping Nebs long enough to see whether they'll color correctly on someone else's scroll . . . I'd love to hear how that experiment goes. I am sick and tired of seeing my hatchlings turn purple, so I'm willing to try anything different.

Edited by Goslander

Congrats to all for the wonderful lineages shown!

Just missed this thread for a couple days and

have to tell you guys such wonderful lineage ideas

being shown. Really liking some of these ideas especially.

Welcome Nefhiriel, hope you will be an active member for

this thread. Looks like you have some great plans.

Edited by grammydragon

Goslander, I love that fall/harvest lineage. It gives me an idea for next fall. I have a summer lineage that I am working on, but hadn't found one I really liked for the autumn season.

3rd gen val 09 checker up for grabs.

(EeveeSkitty this means next week I should be able to try for your stripe, if they cooperate biggrin.gif)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Grabbed the beautiful baby, thanks! smile.gif

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=n9L0S

I cannot believe those two refused each other! Gotta breed another egg then...

Oooo, nice looking. smile.gif Sorry to hear they refused. But, wow, did you breed out fast!

Something tells me I'm going to have a hard time finding a mate for my 2nd '09 Valentine. Especially one not related.

Edited by ytak

Wow, ytak, that's a pretty one! Congrats! And good luck finding a mate. Can't help you there, alas :-/

Woah, Eevee, I have to agree, that was fast. I'd offer help, but I got no cb GW males :-/

And, yes! They love each other!

Okay, so I had no space to keep the egg, but aren't they pretty? *hearts*

On a more off-topic note, I've got so much fun with the valentine's event biggrin.gif

Got my Quota of "roses'

and bred this 6th gen greenwing with a shadow walker start

I am hoping to get some Shadow x greenwing next halloween and rework the beginning gens

but for now= project finished biggrin.gif

Welcome Nefhiriel, hope you will be an active member for

this thread. Looks like you have some great plans.

Thank you! I'm really loving looking at all the pretty patterns. smile.gif

I am sending this lil one to a good friend. But other then that, am behind in everything.

/isafathead

/ohaieveryone

/sorryOTL

Edited by Sinsdaemn

I'll so thrilled with this little baby, just got to find a mate now unsure.gif Also with this beauty . It feels like they've been a long time in the making biggrin.gif

Whoa, congrats to you both. O__O Gotta admit, those black x pink combos are quite something. And a CB Sunsong the gender needed is a stroke of pure luck.

Speaking of luck, just scooped this out of the AP: Black x Silvers

I'll so thrilled with this little baby, just got to find a mate now  unsure.gif  Also with this beauty .  It feels like they've been a long time in the making  biggrin.gif

I could get you a mate for your '09 Val. Maybe those are kind enough and will make some Blacks once they are off from cooldown. :3

Just drop me a PM if you'd like me to try! laugh.gif