Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Those are so epicly hilarious xd.png Am I the only one who would love a 7th gen child from those two?

No. xd.png I'm really impressed with the creativity of all those names.

I just grabbed this valentine from the AP. I don't usually like seasonals, but they look really neat in that checker.

CoraxG, those names are hilarious  biggrin.gif

Oh I see my Valentine in there. I also have a Spring related to that. It's a lovely lineage. smile.gif

Also, I was wondering if anyone could use/would like This? If so, just send me a PM and a dummy egg and it's yours. smile.gif

They said it couldn't be done... oh wait, I think they said *shouldn't*. Anyway, here's the first 6th gen Ghastlycrumb Pygmy egg.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aZF8e

Edit: apparently I can't read my own breeding charts because that's actually the *second* 6th gen, and will be a mate for this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dqIQQ

... I totally want one from them, these are amazing! ^^

I just grabbed this valentine from the AP. I don't usually like seasonals, but they look really neat in that checker.

Ooh, I bred that egg's mother! How nice to see the lineage continuing.

So...my sis Imbecamiel got me into DC, and now I'm just a leetle obsessed with creating a pretty Even Gen lineage of my own. Obviously, I'm a total newbie at this (and looking at all the pretty projects on here makes me even more aware of it!). But I've been enjoying working out some basic (and thus hopefully within reach) ideas:

Shallow Water/Swallowtail

Sunsong/Terrae

I'm excited, not least because even with my lousy and unpredictable internet speed I am actually able to catch these types. Sometimes. xd.png

Anyway, I'm loving perusing the ideas in this thread! *resumes lurking beneath favorite rock*

So...my sis Imbecamiel got me into DC, and now I'm just a leetle obsessed with creating a pretty Even Gen lineage of my own. Obviously, I'm a total newbie at this (and looking at all the pretty projects on here makes me even more aware of it!). But I've been enjoying working out some basic (and thus hopefully within reach) ideas:

Sunsong/Terrae

I'm excited, not least because even with my lousy and unpredictable internet speed I am actually able to catch these types. Sometimes. xd.png

Anyway, I'm loving perusing the ideas in this thread! *resumes lurking beneath favorite rock*

*tugs the newbie out from under the rock* Welcome! I'm liking your ideas, and looking forward to your progress smile.gif

Normally I go for checkerboards, but I absolutly love your Terrae x Sunsong plan. It makes me think of sunlight peeking out over treetops in the early morning.

Edited by Mitsuko

*tugs the newbie out from under the rock* Welcome! I'm liking your ideas, and looking forward to your progress smile.gif

Normally I go for checkerboards, but I absolutly love your Terrae x Sunsong plan. It makes me think of sunlight peeking out over treetops in the early morning.

Why, thank you! biggrin.gif

Cami was telling me how well the Terrae went with just about anything--so I thought I'd give it a try. And I do love the light-ish purple and and the light-ish green together, as well as the idea of the "arrowhead" shape of the Sunsongs looking like a sunrise. \o/

Imma definitely have to try a checkboard, once I get the hang of things. smile.gif

Thanks, everyone. After I have my own 7th gen, I'll start breeding the Ghastlycrumbs for other people -- though I'll probably just drop them on the Even Gen Trading thread rather than keep a list.

I've come up with enough names to get to 8th gen eventually, but after that I might have to stop. I think it would be hard to get to 9th, especially since I'm trying not to repeat any of the rhyming words.

Sunsong/Terrae

Welcome! Nice to meet you smile.gif

I might be able to breed you half of your sunsong/terrae pattern (or maybe for it's mate) if you want. I've tried something similar earlier on, but never got a second male cb terrae to continue things. I'd have to try and see if the 2nd gen sunsong likes the terrae, though.

@Corax, that's an awesome lineage! I'd really like an egg from the end result smile.gif I imagine it must have been difficult enough to come up with suitable names to this point already, congrats on that front!

On another note, can't wait for this to produce an egg, and for this to produce its mate. Hopefully the whiptail genders correctly! *crosses fingers*

I also quite like the looks of this alternate pink dream checker. What do you think?

Since we're talking about "different" lineage even gens.. Opinions and advice welcome please on this .. Guardian x Albino

I was aiming to create an even gen lineage of pure guardian with a zigzag of Albino dragon through the centre .. but I don't think it's going to look like I imagined.. is it? unsure.gifsad.gif

TD.x.

Edit - had to show this .. I'm a leetle bit excited .. I have the gold and the stripe cooking on my scroll at the moment biggrin.gifLineage viewer

Edited by Twilightdreamer1979

This is very pretty <3 I really love anything with Guardians, and they look nice with Albinos.

By the way, I still was hoping for an opinion on this potential lineage.

user posted image

I have the two second-gen Valentines. I would just need the second-gen Seasonals.

@TD.x. - I think it looks like a pretty good zigzag so far. (: Maybe take it one gen further to see if it works out?

@TheCompleteAnimorph - Hm...while I like the idea of love in all the seasons, I'm not too keen on how that actually looks. ^^;

TCA, that looks gorgeous. 8D

It's lovely! <3

Unfortunately, I can't breed 2g's for you. >< No CB 09's.

I wish you the best of luck with creating that beautiful lineage though!

user posted image

I couldn't resist tweaking it a tiny bit because I wanted to see how it'd look.

It has all 4 seasons on both paternal and maternal side now.

Edited by geminigrl016

That tweak actually is a big improvement. I may just use that, if you don't mind. Or do both.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Yay, my Daydream x Flamingo pair finally gave me an egg! It's so lovely <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RNP5I

Edit: Oh, and if anyone can breed 3rd gen Something x Valentine 09 or Sweetling checkers (like the ones in the lineage), do tell me?

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Sure thing. It was your idea and mine was just a suggestion(?). ^^

I play around with lineages all the time so I'd have more options when I start a project.

EeveeSkitty, that's really pretty!

Did you mean other pairing's besides the one in your lineage?

I can only breed pink and daydream: sibling 1 & sibling 2.

I do have some 3rd gen's that I've collected so far: sunrise old/new pink pink flamingo

Edit: Oh, and if anyone can breed 3rd gen Something x Valentine 09 or Sweetling checkers (like the ones in the lineage), do tell me?

Like this? And not to get your hopes up, this pretty is going to get frozen >.< (though my resolve tends to waver now and then)

On another note, are Daydream of S'aar and Daydream of Love yours? I'd love to swap eggs, in that case. If not, I can breed them for you in a week, anyway.

Depending on if they like each other (I'm trying in an hour or so), this pink x Val'09

I could also breed the normal offspring of these two lines for you, if you'd rather that.

Welcome! Nice to meet you smile.gif

I might be able to breed you half of your sunsong/terrae pattern (or maybe for it's mate) if you want. I've tried something similar earlier on, but never got a second male cb terrae to continue things. I'd have to try and see if the 2nd gen sunsong likes the terrae, though.

@Corax, that's an awesome lineage! I'd really like an egg from the end result smile.gif I imagine it must have been difficult enough to come up with suitable names to this point already, congrats on that front!

On another note, can't wait for this to produce an egg, and for this to produce its mate. Hopefully the whiptail genders correctly! *crosses fingers*

I also quite like the looks of this alternate pink dream checker. What do you think?

Hi! And thank you. biggrin.gif I really appreciate the offer, but I think I'm going to try to do it ground up with my own dragons, as I can get them (they've got their pretty names waiting, you see wink.gif *twirls*). One Sunsong, and one Swallowtail, so far.

Oh--and those Pillows and Whiptails are so neat together. I love the fluffy vs. slender contrast, and the way the browns match so well.

After valentines is over, I can breed 4 different 3rd gen checkers. I have stripe x 09, white x 09, and two sweetling x pink from old pink grandmothers (both currently have lists). If they'd be useful, please pm me and I'll make note of it for their next normal breeding (the valentine offsprings have been promised)

So I've been stalking the AP for a while, and a few months ago I came across Caiella which was a very pretty surprise. She gendered wrong (I actually forgot to influence her truthfully...) so I didn't know what I was going to plan on doing for a mate, but then I found this today and immediately my mind went to THIS

I've influenced the egg male and hopefully the two won't refuse because personally I think this would look amazing.

However, I have no idea on how I would continue this lineage after fourth generation... any ideas?

Anarya-Ameana, great find's!

They'll look great together. ^^

I tried but I'm not too happy with the results.

user posted imageuser posted image

I wanted to use some sort of yellow paired with maybe red or black but..the only other yellow colored dragons are Gold and Gold Tinsel's. Those would definitely be a challenge. ><'

I think they both look ok individually but would not go well with your pretty Purple x Magi lineage.

Purple x Magi is just so..bright. Gold dragons would've fit better but like I said earlier, it'd probably be a pretty big hurdle.

Decided to make another one:

user posted image

What do you think?

Does it look slightly better than my previous ideas?

Edited by geminigrl016

Ooh, those are some pretty ideas, but I don't know if I want to do more breeds... I was thinking about doing a mirror of some sort, but then I don't know what gender I would have to make the purple egg of the offspring... ^^;

After months of trying, I finally got a 2nd gen Neb egg to hopefully make a 3rd gen mate for this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6eM9s

Now of course comes the hoping it genders and is the right color, then the waiting for an ice...

I'll get there eventually! (I hope)

My Magma x Red Neb pair is still stubbornly refusing to give me ANY egg, even though I need a Neb. Also have a 3rd gen Red neb mate waiting for the other half to catch up....

Plan is to get to 4th gen on my scroll and then go from there (If can up with it that long).

Sure thing. It was your idea and mine was just a suggestion(?). ^^

I play around with lineages all the time so I'd have more options when I start a project.

EeveeSkitty, that's really pretty!

Did you mean other pairing's besides the one in your lineage?

I can only breed pink and daydream: sibling 1 & sibling 2.

I do have some 3rd gen's that I've collected so far: sunrise old/new pink pink flamingo

Oh, I don't really need any of those pairs, but thank you for offering (and I can't really use grown 3rd gens since they aren't on my scroll xd.png).

Like this? And not to get your hopes up, this pretty is going to get frozen >.< (though my resolve tends to waver now and then)

On another note, are Daydream of S'aar and Daydream of Love yours? I'd love to swap eggs, in that case. If not, I can breed them for you in a week, anyway.

Depending on if they like each other (I'm trying in an hour or so), this pink x Val'09

I could also breed the normal offspring of these two lines for you, if you'd rather that.

I do own the parents. And sure, we can swap eggs in a week. I seek normal rather than valentine eggs, so we can swap anytime after Valentines ^^

After valentines is over, I can breed 4 different 3rd gen checkers. I have stripe x 09, white x 09, and two sweetling x pink from old pink grandmothers (both currently have lists). If they'd be useful, please pm me and I'll make note of it for their next normal breeding (the valentine offsprings have been promised)

Stripe x 09 and White x 09 would be nice. I will PM.