Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Does anyone have any pretty Script lineages they're working on? I'd like to start some new ones, but I'd like to see some ideas from what you guys are doing with them! I have this one with Soulstones and one (still early stages) with GoN/AoC. And if anyone wants to trade/donate for example a 3G EG Script egg, I'm up for it!

Just came back to dragcave after a long while, luckily the names didn't disappear from my scroll! :)

Here's a 11th gen pb pink as a hello, to anyone that needs one! - TP link

39 minutes ago, PonyTales said:

Just came back to dragcave after a long while, luckily the names didn't disappear from my scroll! :)

Thank you for the pretty Pink (although I honestly took it more for the Z code than anything else, but one can never have too many Pinks!) And welcome back! It is good to see you again. :) 

On 11/16/2018 at 10:15 AM, PonyTales said:

Welcome back!  11th gen scroll only pink... niiiiice.  I may have to bother you for a sibling.  :D  I love others PB even gens.  I'm still working on a mate for my 11th gen guardian.  It is never-ending!

Slowly repairing my never-ending Zyu lineage. Once this lass grows up she will hopefully like this guy and their egg will bring me back to where I was when I noticed the inbreeding. :)

It has been quite a while since I posted in this thread - but I just had to share...  Doing such a happy dance!!

I've been working on this lineage project since August of 2011 - nearly 7 and a half years!!  A few minutes ago - I bred the final dragon / goal - it is a 7th generation!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/TwisJ

I call it my : Clan Mystal Cookies & Cream Lineage

@LadyAmlaruil2 That is beautiful! I can appreciate the effort that went into it, since I have done a big stripe lineage myself.

Heyo folks.

I don't post here often, but I thought I'd see if you guys can help me out. You know that whole thing about checking before you breed to make sure you're unlocked? Yep, I forgot to check and auto-abandoned an egg I really needed to not lose. It's a second gen gold from one of my Garland alts. The person it's going to is really patient so it's not the end of the world if no one returns it but it would be nice if someone found it and returned it.- and the lost is found. I didn't recognize the name of the person who returned it but thank you a 1000 times.

And just because it's fun to share: 7th gen all different breeds in the starting gen       This one is special to me because it includes most of the hybrids, all 6 Xenos, all 4 lunars, all 4 seasons, and like that, plus managed to breed golds and silvers in each generation up to the 5th, and all prizes from there. It's completely bred from my scroll except for the prizes, which I used 2nd gens for.

Edited by Fiona

@Fiona That is really one awesome even gen lineage! Did you have a plan starting out? Or was it one of those things that just grew?

Unfortunately with my computer's slow loading of the AP I would never see your Gold in time. :(  Hopefully whoever does find it will return it.

Yes, I had a plan. I have a spreadsheet I plot out lineages with. :)

I know the chances of getting the egg back are slim, but I renamed the parents, put a thing in my sig. I've covered the bases, so it's a matter of who picks up the egg and whether they notice or care that I'd like it back. If they don't I will just have to keep trying to get another after the Christmas breeding season.

Posted (edited)

*dusts off thread*

Hi :) 

'tis the season of Secret Santa and I wanted to ask if anyone's doing Ice x Winter checkers? I'm looking for an unrelated mate to this https://dragcave.net/lineage/LXaYR to gift to my giftee.

Sadly I've nothing to report on my own even gen front. 😅 My days seem to run out of hours so quickly

Edited by blah

5 hours ago, blah said:

*dusts off thread*

Hi :) 

'tis the season of Secret Santa and I wanted to ask if anyone's doing Ice x Winter checkers? I'm looking for an unrelated mate to this https://dragcave.net/lineage/LXaYR to gift to my giftee.

Sadly I've nothing to report on my own even gen front. 😅 My days seem to run out of hours so quickly

I can't breed that checker but I can point you to some people who can.  Over in the trading forum is a very helpful thread. Checker Database Center  The database link is in the first post, if you look for Ice x Seasonal (Winter) there are several possible people who could help.  It even lists the "not related to" dragon you need a mate for. :lol:

On 12/2/2018 at 11:46 AM, Nerruse said:

Two dragons away from finally finishing The Babylon Project, he colored correctly this morning.

Nice! :D

Edited by Lagie

6 hours ago, Dracaena said:

I can't breed that checker but I can point you to some people who can.  Over in the trading forum is a very helpful thread. Checker Database Center  The database link is in the first post, if you look for Ice x Seasonal (Winter) there are several possible people who could help.  It even lists the "not related to" dragon you need a mate for. :lol:

Oh thank you, that's a fantastic resource! I decided to just build up the checker myself after all but I will keep this in mind.

6 minutes ago, XDLugia said:

I haven't posted here in a long time, but I finished a new project! Well, for now at least XD

Meet the Immortal Lord of SAlt my 8th gen from many, many spriter alts

That is awesome! :o