Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

28 minutes ago, Elennilda said:

My rainbow is finally finished! There are some difficult combinations in there, but I'm so very happy with how it turned out. 😊

Not nearly as bad as those alt blacks though, that is some serious dedication! Good luck!

That is beautiful! Congratulations on finishing in spite of the difficulties. It was worth it!

I love rainbow lineages. This is my longest, built around this AP find that just looked like the start of a rainbow to me. I also built this one entirely with my own dragons.

@Ruby Eyes my other pair was somewhat better behaved: https://dragcave.net/progeny/uPPnf, but yeah, carmines are evil. Good luck!

@purplehazeYours are beautiful as well! And they illustrate the problem I had when planning this initially: there are too many blue dragons, and not enough orange ones! Though that was before mageias were added, they would have helped.

3 hours ago, Wiz said:

Meep! 7th gen and counting :D:nyan:

Congrats! You are really rolling along there. :) 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Congrats! You are really rolling along there. :) 

Thank you :) I just need to sit down and go through my unused 2nd gens to plan the next half. I have 11 pinks, 2 blues and blacks, 3 yellows and whites, and not a single 2nd Gen red, so it's a bit lopsided. I do have various 3rd gens though. But reds. Reds are a must :D

I have two unused male Sinos, but no more female Celestials to use. The AP only has lineaged ones XD

9 hours ago, Wiz said:

Meep! 7th gen and counting :D:nyan:

That's so cool! I especially love that it's not a "standard" checker

Edited by Jack_Indivisible

Thank you everyone, and no worries @Ruby Eyes the ones you gave me are awesome and I really couldn't have got as far as I have without all the wonderful help I've had with gifted 2nd gens from so many people.

3 hours ago, Wiz said:

Thank you everyone, and no worries @Ruby Eyes the ones you gave me are awesome and I really couldn't have got as far as I have without all the wonderful help I've had with gifted 2nd gens from so many people.

i have 1 male sinomorph.  if you want me to give it a try at breeding just poke me.  

9 hours ago, Wiz said:

I'm just saying there is potential for more, I'm only lacking the more common breed XD

So, the hubby bred that first alt black with one of the numerous alt greens, and got this:

https://dragcave.net/view/kLLHK

And after more eggs with no alts, did get 2 more out his last 8.

So now it's 168 fails of 171, and 3 successes.  If he could get two alts out of every 20, this could work.

So maybe it really was an ice-breaker, that first one!  He says thanks to every that wished him well, also :)

Congrats :D Good luck with the next generations :)

Now, I was almost about to announce the next finish, but these two decided to go for "no egg" instead. :dry: Next golden phase is right during Halloween breeding so no progress then - mid of November it will be :(

I also made some kind of Rainbow Lineage ^^ here it is: https://dragcave.net/lineage/RWamE (I made the mistake of influencing the previous pair wrong, so I have a not so nice rainbow, too ^^)

I´m planning a Pygmy Rainbow Lineage at the moment, too (and finally decided to continue my Pygmy Pyramid, but that´s no even gen)

@Wiz I saw that you have 2 of my Sinos in your lineage, I have 4 more male Sinomorphs (only have 6 males and 11 females... stupid ratio), I could breed you Zyus in the future, if interested (and if I don´t forget about it *rolleyes*)

With two all-male Zyu sets, I managed to summon 2 more male Sinos recently :D I only need 2 more males to balance my Sinos. Also, 3 more female Celestials to go with them - thanks to Wiz who provided me with mates for my previous Sinos! :wub:

Which reminds me, I can now breed this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/IIuvk white Zyus and Neotropicals - totally unrelated to moons XD

4th gen is the limit, due to lack of CB male white Zyus :lol: But if anyone wants any gen up to 4, you know where the PM button is :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@tjenni I would love more please and thank you. I can give you a poke after Halloween if you like? That will give me a chance to rebuild the bottom half so it's not inbred 😤 as I discovered this morning. I somehow managed to use two siblings in the lineage. If the dragons behave it shouldn't take long to fix but I'm still annoyed with myself. Plus I bred them for the AP before I realised so there is an inbred Zyu floating around out there among all the non-inbreds I abandoned.

And that is a real pretty rainbow. A rainbow lineage is on my things to do list... someday.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

thanks to Wiz who provided me with mates for my previous Sinos!

You're welcome though it was completely self serving because I got some pretty Zyus out of the deal :D :D :D

Random emote that won't go away >>>  😤

Umm yes, though I already have half of so it's not all bad.

Edited by Wiz

On 9/9/2018 at 7:46 PM, Fly-by-Night said:

Have you ever given up on a project? Because that's what I'm going to do - for the first time.

In June last year, I caught https://dragcave.net/lineage/uKBLx from the AP and thought: "Well, that's nice :lol: - and as I have a CB Gold, I'll make a checker!"

It's been roughly 14 months of regular breeding, and I just don't think I'll ever get a Gold. https://dragcave.net/progeny/Mj6rC (Aurab is my only CB Gold).

I'll make one more attempt with a different mate next week, and then I'll try something that may actually be a bit more rewarding. And that's coming from a person who loves her Turpentine / Tan Ridgewing checker.

I'd thought I'd feel bad about just giving up, but I actually feel relieved and happy to be able to try out something else.

Okay... I need to introduce someone to you :lol::

https://dragcave.net/lineage/LKYTi

I HAD given up and already started breeding Aurab to another mate. But whenever I scrolled down, I noticed that there was a gap underneath the Monarch, as I had 32 descendants, so there was always a gaping hole at the end of the rows of three. Therefore, I decided to breed one more egg for aesthetic reasons, just to have the full line. Welll... that's the one.

1 hour ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Okay... I need to introduce someone to you :lol::

https://dragcave.net/lineage/LKYTi

I HAD given up and already started breeding Aurab to another mate. But whenever I scrolled down, I noticed that there was a gap underneath the Monarch, as I had 32 descendants, so there was always a gaping hole at the end of the rows of three. Therefore, I decided to breed one more egg for aesthetic reasons, just to have the full line. Welll... that's the one.

congrats!

This took a really long time (I gave up half way). Squeezing silvers out of Spitfires was particularly difficult.

Does anyone have any pretty Script lineages they're working on? I'd like to start some new ones, but I'd like to see some ideas from what you guys are doing with them! I have this one with Soulstones and one (still early stages) with GoN/AoC. And if anyone wants to trade/donate for example a 3G EG Script egg, I'm up for it!

Just came back to dragcave after a long while, luckily the names didn't disappear from my scroll! :)

Here's a 11th gen pb pink as a hello, to anyone that needs one! - TP link