DragonGirl10188

Dragon's Lair OOC

Still accepting? smile.gif took me a bit to get this all figured out... sorry if there are any horribly noobish mistakes here.

Name: Marcelon

Personality: Marcelon is a gruff individual. All his life he has had to fend for himself, which makes him extremely cautious and wary of others. He is a fighter, through and through. Not a noble warrior or a cold blooded assassin, but somewhere in between. He is not mean spirited or violent in tendencies, but he will never back down from a fight. Beneath the fighting nature, Marcelon has a heart for those he cares about (though they be few and far between), and he will not tolerate needless violence and abuse.

Appearance: 6'2", broad shouldered and strong. Long dark brown hair and piercing green eyes.

History, If wanting to share: Marcelon raised himself. He never knew his mother, and his father was killed when he was young. He took to the streets and fought for survival, teaching himself the ways of combat and weaponry. He learned early on to hate the Muggets, as he had no stomach for mistreatment of the innocent, ESPECIALLY noble dragons.

The date of which you stole the egg: 9/9/11

Other: Something about cookies or Marshmallows or... oh, right, Marshmallows are better than cookies. All the time biggrin.gif

Egg breed: Ember Dragon

Gender, determined by how fast the egg beats: Male

Date stolen: 9/9/11

Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish: Seraph

I, Marcelon hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excersize, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

Marcelon

Edited by philpot123

I'm waiting for my first mission. And my egg should hatch soon, correct?

omigawd... PETE! I NEED YOUR REPLY!!!

*glares at dragongirl*

*nudges DragonGirl*Sorry if I'm being impatient, but I'm still standing at Triana's desk... waiting for a mission.

*nudges DragonGirl*Sorry if I'm being impatient, but I'm still standing at Triana's desk... waiting for a mission.

What a coincidence! So I am I xd.png

What a coincidence! So I am I xd.png

laugh.gif I think I'm going to post my egg hatching if I don't get one soon. Maybe our charries could interact while waiting?

laugh.gif I think I'm going to post my egg hatching if I don't get one soon. Maybe our charries could interact while waiting?

That could work tongue.gif I suppose you should start off. Maybe Triana's taking a nap at her desk wink.gif but that sounds better than just waiting tongue.gif

Sorry.

Before I do ask, do you guys want to go on a 4-people mission thingy with Xeli and Eiserne?

I'm slightly confused, am I part of this question? If so, yeah, I'm cool with whatever. Marcelon on the other hand... might have difficulty dealing with people tongue.gif but he wouldn't argue xd.png

That could work tongue.gif I suppose you should start off. Maybe Triana's taking a nap at her desk wink.gif but that sounds better than just waiting tongue.gif

*pokes post* There. smile.gif I wasn't entirely sure what to write, but I hope I did okay.

Before I do ask, do you guys want to go on a 4-people mission thingy with Xeli and Eiserne?

Sure, Amelia's in~ :3

Ahhhh I found a name biggrin.gif Seraph... obviously the explanation wouldn't make sense in the RP world, but irl the word Seraph or Seraphim is derived from means "fiery serpent" or "burning one." So it seems rather fitting. I like it anyways.

I'm waiting for anyone to acknowledge Mina downstairs. Unless they have and I just somehow missed it like a total idiot.