DragonGirl10188

Dragon's Lair OOC

I KNOW! Oh well, she must've PM'ed it.

Waiting for Iris' response.

And don't worry, mick. ^^

Edited by Vocalia

My understanding is that this takes place around a Middle Ages-like time period. And I based my character to have more or less the same mindset of a knight from that time...so seeing someone like Kya armed to the teeth and dressed "unlady-like" should pretty much confuse him.

May I join too,please? :3

Name: Rie

Personality : Rie is a cheerful, happy-go-lucky kind of girl. She loves making friends and have happy moments with them. Rie is also a bit childish in the way she carries herself, but she can also be mature when needed to. When she's feeling down, she would still maintain her smile and only reverts to herself when she's alone. That is why nobody can really tell if she's truly happy or just faking it.She can also be a little clumsy. She has a talent in singing and is good in crafts but is not good with housework.

Appearance, attach a photo or write a description: Rie

History, If wanting to share: Rie actually came from a noble family, but she was rather disliked by her family because she was born a girl, which is against her parents' expectations. She is deprived of her parent's love and desperately wishes for it, but she never gets it,despite her various attempts for it. She isn't allowed to go out either, so she's always stuck inside the big mansion with only the maids as her companions, dreaming how the outside world is like. One of the maids that took care of her pitied her, so she cares for her as much as she could, but she knew she can never fill the emptiness of Rie's heart, who yearns for her parents' love. She ran away from home when her mother finally gave birth to a son, thinking that she should just leave so that she would not be a bother anymore.

The date of which you stole the egg: 1/9/11

Other: Marshmallows or cookies? I guess Marshmallows are better than cookies.

Egg breed: Swallowtail

Gender, determined by how fast the egg beats: Female

Date stolen: 1/9/11

Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish: Chii

I, Rie hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excersize, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

Rie

Dragongirl, do you want to send in the muggets or can I play them for raiding Iris' nest?

Name: spike

Personality a caring,protector,tries to lighten up the mood in bad situations, is blunt on some occasions,if challenged he will most always accept it. he also is very trusting though shy at first

Appearancehttp://www.animea.net/images/db/108/GinjiAmano48.jpg

History, If wanting to share.

The date of which you stole the egg: 9/3/11

Other: marshmellows or cookies ? i guess marshmallows are better than cookies

Egg breed; green dragon

Gender, determined by how fast the egg beats (F; fast, M; slower) : m

Date stolen (Say the date of today, as in 17/8/11 for me) : 9/3/11

Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish:

I [spike] hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excersize, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

[signature] Spike

Edited by voltage

Name: Mina Kartana

Personality: Mina is a very kind girl with a compassion for all living things, no matter how large or small. She is very friendly and generally easy to approach. Slow to anger, only the truly cruel or heartless (like the muggets) are enough to enrage Mina.

Appearance: Mina

History: Mina was lucky enough to be born into a kind and caring family. From a young age, she was taught to be friendly toward everyone, even those who were mean to her. Her family even had a few dragons that they kept as pets. One day, though, she discovered that her parents were breeding eggs just to be sold to muggets. Enraged, she began stealing the eggs and giving them to her family's pet dragons so they could be released to a caring dragon family. Her family was convinced that it had been thieves and never even thought to blame Mina. When she was given her approval challenge from Fashinu, she stole one of their Pink eggs and fled into the woods.

The date of which you stole the egg: 9/3/11

Other: Marshmallows are better than cookies. Sometimes. >_>

Egg breed: Pink

Date stolen: 9/3/11

Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish:

I, Mina, hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excersize, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

~Mina~

Welcome to the roleplay Alicia.

I'll roleplay the muggets Vocalia ;3.

Voltage, this is a semi-lit roleplay. -, but I'd like better grammer, and spelling.

i could do that i was just in a hurry to type my charter's sheet because we were leaving. I had to type it before i got from the living room to the kitchen where the door is. Because i was rushing my grammar became distorted. If i use better grammar can i join.

Edited by voltage

Hmm, I was kind of under the impression that mints were too small to be ridden although I guess the description doesn't say how small they actually are. tongue.gif Are magmas too hot to ride? I can't remember what their description said. smile.gif

Edited by RebRanger

Thank you for accepting me!

Also, the Magma dragon's description says "their bodies [are] coated in the red hot magma which clings to their scales." So I'd imagine they'd be a bit on the hot side. xd.png

EDIT: Almost forgot! Would the time I posted my profile be the time that I stole the egg, or is it a bit later?

Edited by Alicia Jewel

i could do that. i was just in a hurry to type my charter's sheet because we were leaving. I had to type it before i got from the living room to the kitchen where the door is. Because i was rushing my grammar became distorted. If i use better grammar can i join.

...You would need to put in a lot of effort, considering what I had to bold. I'm no English major, but there might even be things I missed.

Okay, just curious before I make my post. How would one ride a dragon? Do they have reins like a horse or do you use telepathy? Thanks. smile.gif

Reb

Hopefully this doesn't sound rude but I don't think dragons can talk verbally. Here's a part of their description. -> Dragons don't communicate with each other verbally. I think the only way they talk is through telepathy -> To communicate, they use telepathy with each other and to speak to other creatures.

May I join? smile.gif

Name: Amelia

Personality: Usually quiet, but will stand up to defend what she thinks is right. Not really a fighter, she prefers to argue with reason and logic rather than weapons. Sometimes she's bookish to the point of almost beng antisocial, but friendly to everyone.

Appearance: About 5'5", average size. Long, light brown hair, which she almost always wears in a ponytail, brown eyes.

History: Her father is the mayor of a Mugget town (a different one than The Village), and he leads the poachers on their expeditions to steal baby dragons. Before joining the Fashinu, she constantly argued with him and the rest of her family about their treatment of the creatures, and was constantly being punished for feeding and healing the babies. She was cast out of her home, and lived on the outskirts of the village until the day she recieved her invitation to join the Fashinu.

The date of which you stole the egg: 6/9/11

Other:Marshamallows are better than cookies

Egg breed: Purple Ridgewing

Date stolen: 6/9/11

Name: Ace

I, Amelia, hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excercise, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

Amelia

Ish my roleplay, me say they speak. *Crosses arms*

Well, most of the time you use reins and a saddle, but the other times the dragon will talk to you with it's mouth or through telepathy if bareback.

No worries. The only reason for you to fall off is if you treat him/her like garbage. They'll know what you feel when you two ride.

*Squeezes Denwayasha*

Perfect form! Accepted, now roleplay!

It's been 24 hours so are my eggs permitted to hatch? And who would control them?

Okay, I just thought since we were using DC dragons we could have them have the same characteristics as the actual ones on the site. Although I guess it's fine with me. ninja.gif

They can talk when they grow up telepathicaly, in human and draconic, or just in draconic; dragon language which no one can figure out.