El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

If you want to pick up a few perk points, you can always use the telekinisis & fast travel trick.

i remember in my first playthrough of skyrim (before it got deleted) I legendary smithing.....

Oh and dark brotherhood has been announced for ESO

Yeah, so far a bit wary of what changes they have for Dragonknights. I'm a Stam DK so idk how well this poison is going to work or not.

I wonder if Fallout 4's console mods turn out good, will The Elder Scroll 6 have console mods as well...... I hope so......

Would definitely be nice. I think I may just go for the PC version this time so I can get the unofficial mods from UESP. xd.png

xd.png

I really want Skyrim backwards compatibility, i'd play the censorkip.gif out of it.

I figure that's gonna be one to come up soon. I think they are gonna get as much if not all of the 360 library back on the Xbox One. Really hope so, that way if my 360 dies by some chance I can keep my library. :3 I do got Skyrim for PC though!

YES to Backwards Compatibility. I have both an Xbox One and 360, but I'd love to see Skyrim on Xbox One. biggrin.gif

hmm, Bethesda could do this:

just like morrwind - bloodmoon, oblivion - shivering isles, and skyrim - dragonborn, if tes6 is set in blackmarsh (argonia) then there could be a dlc that touches an island of akavir? possible.

Hmm I hadn't considered this, but it's a viable idea considering Black Marsh's proximity to Akavir.

Just on a little side tangent, technical correct name for that province is Black Marsh. "Argonia" is the (uneducated) name the human race (I believe originating with the Imperials?) gave to the province because they didn't know any better so named it after the race that predominantly lives there, much in the same way the Dwemer get referred to as Dwarves in Skyrim. Not entirely wrong, but not correct either.

I just want to see non-human children running around in the next game.

We got a remake of Skyrim coming! biggrin.gif

Please fix some of the flipping bugs this time. :/ I think I'll just get it for the Xbox One since it's just a remastered edition for PC pretty much.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

The only real silly thing about the remaster is it is pretty much the exact same, except probably worse as half the mods for skyrim tongue.gif Free for PC and makes the game look better.

I only played the PS3 version a couple of years ago. I might pick this up after a few price drops.

The only real silly thing about the remaster is it is pretty much the exact same, except probably worse as half the mods for skyrim tongue.gif Free for PC and makes the game look better.

Free for PC?

ima lag with special edition on the pc xd.png and even though ima get it for free for pc ima still get it on xbox mwahaaahaha

ima lag with special edition on the pc xd.png and even though ima get it for free for pc ima still get it on xbox mwahaaahaha

I may get it for Xbox too so I can play it on Xbox One. :3

The only Elder Scroll game that I have played is Skyrim. I love it. I have only played two characters, an Imperial and a High Elf. I want to make other characters and play some more but alas, I don't have enough time nowadays. Since I liked Skyrim a lot, I want to try the other Elder Scroll games as well. It wouldn't matter to me if the the games are older or if the graphics are bad. I have a thing for playing old games.

Aaah I love Skyrim so much. <3 My first playthrough, ages ago, was a Breton spellsword (mostly destruction and s&B). Then I played as an Imperial Thief to do the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines, which I loved. Just recently I started a Breton Mage and Khajiit Warrior, and I want to create another character to just roam around in the wilderness and admire the scenery.

Yeah, I'd love the play the old games too! I might have a bit of a problem with the older graphics, but I guess I was okay with Assassin's Creed 2 and Dragon Age Origins.

I'm so glad the remaster is going to be separate from the base game on Steam.

Like, those 200 mods I have look pretty great... it would be a shame if something... happened to them. Btw anyone on the PC version of skyrim should really check out Interesting NPC's. The followers are great and aren't like most of the custom followers on the Nexus that never shut up and just repeat the same dialogues over and over, and they have unique commentary on quests and unique location banter. I've been playing with Rumarin as my companion and he's seriously amazing.

I've actually been replaying Oblivion as a Dunmer thief and member of House Indoril and it's pretty great. In lore, the Nightingale that seduced Barenziah to steal the staff of chaos from Arena was a member of House Indoril (and was also Karliah's grandfather) so I decided to base my character's backstory off of that.

I also have a Breton Spellsword to do the Knights of the Nine with.

So much love for Elder Scrolls. <3 My wife and I have a copy of Skyrim with various characters between us and are working through a copy of ESO a friend bought me for my birthday (so glad it's free to play now!). Sadly we lost our copy of Oblivion, was probably stolen by one of our previous roommates. dry.gif

I pretty much always play Khajiits or Dunmer. No reason, just habit.

Anyone else running around on ESO? ikindawannaplaywithpeople

I love Skyrim, a lot. I got it for Xmas like two years ago, I never did beat it though... I figured since it was the game I was liking best, I was going to save the best for last and finish it once I finished the other games I'd gotten (which sadly, I've yet to do... Maybe I'll just get back to Skyrim. :3)

I play an Argonian... Reminds me of Deinonychus/Raptors.

*SPOILERS?* Sided with the Stormcloaks in the rebellion, winning the civil war was one of first quest lines I finished. Also joined the companions and am a werewolf.

I got Oblivion last year, but haven't really had the time (or near the interest after Skyrim) to get to it yet. But it's there, waiting. And once again, I picked an Argonian. :3

So much love for Elder Scrolls. <3 My wife and I have a copy of Skyrim with various characters between us and are working through a copy of ESO a friend bought me for my birthday (so glad it's free to play now!). Sadly we lost our copy of Oblivion, was probably stolen by one of our previous roommates. dry.gif

I pretty much always play Khajiits or Dunmer. No reason, just habit.

Anyone else running around on ESO? ikindawannaplaywithpeople

I loved the heck outta Skyrim, bugs & all. I'll be getting the remastered edition for PS4 when it hits. ESO was a no-brainer for me when it came out. I have an Ebonheart Pact Argonian nightblade who really loves the game, but is sad at being unable to do the group dungeons because no friends play the game. {Don't suggest the group finder, my experiences with that have always been negative.}

I loved the heck outta Skyrim, bugs & all. I'll be getting the remastered edition for PS4 when it hits. ESO was a no-brainer for me when it came out. I have an Ebonheart Pact Argonian nightblade who really loves the game, but is sad at being unable to do the group dungeons because no friends play the game. {Don't suggest the group finder, my experiences with that have always been negative.}

You play on the PC or on console? 'Cuz if you're on the former, I know a group that's perennially short for dungeons... I play a healer-Templar, both EP and AD. ;>

That group finder is endlessly broken and I hate it. Always have way more luck just poking the in-game chat for group members.

I can't wait to get the remastered edition of Skyrim. Could spend days just watching the scenery, falling glitched mammoths and all.