El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

That's why I'd go pink o3o

I imagine a lot of people will want to make their characters look cool and stuff. I'll be running around as a Rainbow Guard.

Hey there is nothing wrong with dudes wearing purple (or pink). In fact for a long time purple was a symbol of power and/or royalty.

Hey there is nothing wrong with dudes wearing purple (or pink). In fact for a long time purple was a symbol of power and/or royalty.

IK, cause in history, purple dye was very hard to make and very expensive.......... :3

I also embracing my inner thief with this game....... making lots of gold...... I wanna get a horse or get the guar of the crown store.

Guar? What's that?

Edit: Also, how easy is it to kill horses in ESO? Is it worth buying one only for the poor thing to get killed by a random wolf attack?

Edited by Fortune86

Has anyone cheated the system in Skyrim to make god weapons and armor?

Because I made a set of armor whose total was in the 8 quadrillion range. I could Whirlwind Sprint off the top of a mountain and survive. Also made a bow that lets me OHKO a dragon out of the sky.

You can dye your armor? Are any of the dyes...pink? o3o

Indeed, some are! Just at a quick glance at the achievements list, "Hyacinth Pink" is unlocked by harvesting 50 crafting materials.

My armor's currently dyed purple and gold; my guild's colors.

Guar? What's that?

Edit: Also, how easy is it to kill horses in ESO? Is it worth buying one only for the poor thing to get killed by a random wolf attack?

This thing. It's a creature native to Morrowind (and it first appeared in that game). They're the primary domesticated herd animal of Morrowind, used occasionally as pack animals. ESO adds a couple varieties of guar, from the kind used as pack animals to smaller ones typically kept as pets, to the big ones used as mounts.

Horses aren't killable. If you get attacked while on your horse, the horse's stamina determines how much damage it can take - if you take enough damage then you fall off and it disappears, and you can get it back by just pressing the "horse" button again. (You usually can't re-mount right away when that happens though, 'cause usually you fall off when something's attacking you, and you can't mount when you're in combat.)

Because I made a set of armor whose total was in the 8 quadrillion range. I could Whirlwind Sprint off the top of a mountain and survive. Also made a bow that lets me OHKO a dragon out of the sky.

Nope, I never did that. I hear people talk about it all the time, though.

i am waiting to get DB, DG, and HS (the 3 dlc's) and then I am going to try and make the bloodskal blade 1 hit on a legendary dragon

o3o

Just you guys wait. At some point in the future you will hear tales of a mysterious bright pink warrior who appears in a player's hour of need...and completely fails at everything xd.png

That's a Guar? O.o I think I'll stick to horses.

Oh yay for non-killable horses ^-^ Do they still help you move faster when over-burdened?

you have a weight limit (60 is the starting weight) and you can train the mounts to be faster, carry more and stamina, you don't get over-burdened like in skyrim.

Oh so you can only carry X amount of weight at a time?

Does this mean I'll actally have to use/sell items, instead of holding onto from when I start the game until I quit incase I need it later?

Edited by Fortune86

Oh so you can only carry X amount of weight at a time?

Does this mean I'll actally have to use/sell items, instead of holding onto from when I start the game until I quit incase I need it later?

yup, you can put the stuff you really wanna keep in your bank.... which also has x amount of space too xd.png

just steal suff worth 30+ gold and sell it to the bandits in thse hideouts in major cities (it has 3 pointed symbol thing).

Edited by zorua9

Yeah, you are in NO WAY going to be able to hold everything in your inventory and bank. Far, far, far too many. Best thing would be to join a guild; guild banks can hold 500 stacks (your guild has to have at least 10 members). The ones I'm in have a policy where you can take anything, as long as it's for you to USE (not sell), that you're reasonable about the amount and rarity of items that you take, and as long as you put things into it too.

Gold drops are a bit small, only a couple gold per creature, if that even. They increase with your level though. Questing's the way you'll earn most gold, and now that they've added the justice system it's not so bad; stealing's quite profitable, so that's how I've been earning it now.

I do want the Thieves Guild to be added in ESO soon.....

speaking of Thieves Guild, in Skyrim, did you know that Glover Mallory (Delvin's brother) is Saphhires daddy and that Glovers thieves armour in his little Thieves Guild shrine in his house has better stats then the guild master armour.......

I am also thinking about being a vampire for my first toon in ESO (the one I am lvling now).

Oh yeah I did that side quest. Took the armour too.

Are there werewolves?

Yes, there are vampires and werewolves in ESO. It's harder to become one, though: the NPCs that can infect you only appear when the moons are at certain phases, from what I heard, and other players are going to be around there, either in the hope of being infected themselves, or in the interest of killing the NPCs so that they can't infect people (dunno if they still do that though.) You can also be bitten and infected by another player; they can use this once per week.

Do NOT ask for it in the beginner zones, though, and especially not for free; nobody appreciates a newbie asking for someone to give them something at the start of their game that you can normally only get in the last zone in your alliance, with planning and luck (or by paying several thousand gold to another player.) Your best bet would be to join a guild and ask one of your guildies how much gold they're asking for a bite.

I'm not sure what the going rate for a vamp/werewolf bite is right now. I do remember that just after launch though, it was in high demand, and in the interest of keeping it in high demand, people RP'ed a monster-hunting group that would kill the NPCs when they spawned. I know that back then, people charged 35k for a bite. Probably not as expensive now.

O.o Well I wasn't hoping to be a werewolf right away.

If I did go for it, I'd prefer to get bitten by a NPC. Fits with my headcanon better.

the WW (the shortened version of werewolf in-game) spawns in high level areas and when both moons are full, I think it is the same for vampires though, hang on I got some stuff from uesp.

Werewolf : In order to become a werewolf, you must be infected with the disease Sanies Lupinus. There are two means of contracting this disease. One is to be scratched by one of a few special werewolf NPCs. These appear only at night and during a full moon, and only in a few locations. It is not necessary to kill the werewolf; once scratched, you can run away, allowing other players to contract the disease from the same werewolf.

The other way to contract Sanies Lupinus is to be infected by another player who is already a werewolf, and has the Bloodmoon ability.

Once you have the disease and enter a nearby city, you will be approached by an NPC who senses your "blessing", and offers the quest Hircine's Gift. Upon completion of this quest, you'll gain access to the Werewolf skill tree and the ability to transform. If you instead seek a local priest, they will cure the Sanies Lupinus and you will not become a werewolf.

Vampire: You can contract Noxiphilic Sanguivoria by fighting special Bloodfiends, or by being bitten by a player who is a vampire and has the Blood Ritual ability. The bloodfiends only appear at night during a new moon, and only in a few locations. It is not necessary to kill the bloodfiend; once bitten, you can run away, allowing other players to contract the disease from the same enemy. Once you have contracted the disease, you must complete the quest Scion of the Blood Matron to fully commit yourself as a vampire. This involves fighting level 42 Worm Assassins, so you must be prepared.

lol I copied and pasted this from uesp xd.png, I am so cheeky.

also there is more on werewolves then vampires xd.png

Edited by zorua9

Sucks a little bit that werewolves only spawn in high level areas. I'd have liked to make a character (maybe during a second or third run) that plays as a werewolf all the way through the main quest. That's the way the cookie crumbles though.

Are the vampires in ESO better than the Skyrim ones?

Does anybody have any idea why I'm a level 28 dragonborn with just two dragons spawned in all the time I've played

Skyrim plz give me dragons

I barely even fast travel, I like to explore and find places. I mostly fast travel to turn in quests and ditch stuff in whiterun.