El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

Took forever to do though. I got hit by the intangible glitch (where he doesn't go back to being hurtable after absorbing the first dragon soul). I tried to restart the fight several times before giving up and googling a way round it.

Have you seen the Senile Scribbles?

It's a parody series on Youtube. Contains strong language, but they're pretty funny.

Maybe I'll check it out later. If I remember lol.

All this talk has made me want to replay Skyrim. Maybe I'll go werewolf again o3o

I love getting so overpowered as a werewolf that I can just devour an entire city guard and go on with my day. laugh.gif

I liked to run around the wilds of Skyrim just attacking and eating whatever. It made my day whenever I came across a Thalmor patrol.

Ungrateful Nord Prisoners. D:

Nords are great though. I've never had the attention span to play one, though. It's Khajiit or nothin for this snow leopard.

So far I've been an Imperial and a Nord. I'm hoping to play a Bosmer in ESO.

I also want to kind of play a Khajit, so I'm hoping ES6 will be in Elsweyr.

I wrote a fanfiction about a Khajiit thief who found love in a stoic adventurer. Cat lesbians, man. It was really good, imo. Very proud of it.

I love how Khajit talk o3o

Who's your favourite Daedric Prince? Mine is Sanguine.

Oh she's the one that gives you the Dawnbreaker right? I love that thing o3o

Have you seen Markiplier play Skyrim?

wait, WHAT! he did......... I didn't know that

I keep wondering if I should try Oblivion, but I hear the leveling system is terrible.

I love Oblivion you should definitely try it, still my favourite game. With leveling the difficulty spikes once you're at a certain level they could have done that better but it can be fun (I refuse to turn difficulty down but that will probably help rolleyes.gif).

I'm considering getting ESO can anyone tell me if its easy to pick everything up? I've heard good things but its does cost a bit.

All hail Sheograth!

for me ESO is a challenge, I plan to conquer, or get to max lvl and still be a noob xd.png. I wouldn't say it is easy, but it is not hard, but it is fun to play.

I'm going to see what the trophies are like for ESo before I make any final judgements.

I loved Skyrim, but with the game having no actual ending it felt kinda goalless in a small way. Earning trophies was my way of 'rewarding' myself.

xd.png I actually have all the acheivements on Skyrim on my xbox 360 (and I am replaying it on the 360) and I am also going for the acheivements for pc (steam) and after that, when I have enough monies, i'll get myself a PS3 and get Skyrim and get all them trophies..............

*waves to fellow trophy hunter*

I've seen the PC achievements for ESO. I hope the PS4 version won't have that many. I'd never be able to stop playing.

Lol, yeah, ESO has a TON of achievements. To top it off, a bunch of them unlock colors to dye your armor, so you're not just earning them for the sake of earning them.

On discussion of races earlier, my favorite is Altmer. I think the only race I've not played at all is Orc.

My ES characters:

Skyrim: Altmer (Alarra) and Nord (Ganvar)

Oblivion: Breton (Brielle)

Morrowind: Dunmer (Feryn Sarethi)

Battlespire: Bosmer (Daeranel)

ESO -beta- : Altmer (Niralie), Khajiit (Ajhiki), Argonian (Tajeetha), and Redguard (Kaydri)

ESO -live- : Altmer (Elanwe), Imperial (Corintha Vitellius), and I'm planning on a Khajiit (haven't decided on the name yet. Maybe Zanri-dara.)

wait, WHAT! he did......... I didn't know that

He did! It was one of his earlier playthroughs, but it is quite amusing. He plays an Argonian.

Lol, yeah, ESO has a TON of achievements. To top it off, a bunch of them unlock colors to dye your armor, so you're not just earning them for the sake of earning them.

On discussion of races earlier, my favorite is Altmer. I think the only race I've not played at all is Orc.

My ES characters:

Skyrim: Altmer (Alarra) and Nord (Ganvar)

Oblivion: Breton (Brielle)

Morrowind: Dunmer (Feryn Sarethi)

Battlespire: Bosmer (Daeranel)

ESO -beta- : Altmer (Niralie), Khajiit (Ajhiki), Argonian (Tajeetha), and Redguard (Kaydri)

ESO -live- : Altmer (Elanwe), Imperial (Corintha Vitellius), and I'm planning on a Khajiit (haven't decided on the name yet. Maybe Zanri-dara.)

You can dye your armor? Are any of the dyes...pink? o3o