El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

Do you have followers in Online?

Only quest-related (and if you leave the quest area, they'll just say "I'll wait here" and stop following, but if you go there again they'll find you and start following you again.) One thing that's kind of cool is that while other players are doing a quest in the same area, while each player sees the quest NPC following them, they'll see all other players' quest followers as a generic NPC (Mages Guild apprentice, for instance). That's a good idea so you don't have 5 identical copies of the same quest NPC running around.

Oh yeah I heard about the banks.

Are they store X amount of items total or store X amount of different items?

Inventory and banks are stack-based, so, say you have 50 inventory slots to begin with: that means you can have 50 stacks of identical items (like, stacks of 200 of the same crafting component, for instance.) They have to be exactly identical, though - if you have a plain Dunmer-style iron helmet and also a plain Nord-style iron helmet of the same level, they don't stack. (Nor would two Dunmer-style iron helmets of different levels stack.)

And of course you can spend in-game gold to increase the amount of storage space and inventory slots.

Your bank account is account-based, by the way - all your characters share it. There's also guild banks, where whoever has permission can deposit and withdraw items.

Coolbeans ^-^

Another question (I'll probably keep asking stuff for a bit tongue.gif), vendors? I heard you can sell stuff to other players, but are there in game shops where I can just sell junk and move on? If so do they always have gold or do I need to wait X amount of days for them to restock like in Skyrim?

Like zorua said, there are vendors, and you don't have to wait for them to restock gold/items for sale. Honestly though they're only good for selling junk items. A lot of the loot you find (basic crafting components, mainly) is worth 0 gold because in beta people were just getting massive amounts of gold by waiting for containers to refill and then selling everything. You'll be better off trying to sell stacks of those to other players. In fact, even if it has a value for vendors - it's going to be a lot more valuable to players. Recipes for crafting food/drink can be sold to a vendor for maybe 6 gold, whereas I've been selling them to players for around 100 gold and they've been snapped up like within a day. Armor/weapons, you'll probably deconstruct to level up crafting rather than selling them.

Woot, 20% left of installation, I ams happies.

anyone know what is going to happen for TES: VI ?, maybe you get recruited into the Thalmor (regardless of race, as they said in Skyrim "as long as they found <insert thing here> useful"), cause I wanna know who won the Skyrim civil war..... I really hope the legion won cause I hate Ulfric cause he is racist and to blind to see the bigger picture, and much more.

i am a lvl 4 female Breton mage called Zory.

I do get lots of lag, but that's because is nearly 11pm were I am at the time of this post, and at that time ESO becomes practically unplayable.

Ulfric might be a racist but the Thalmor's plans are much more sinister and dangerous to the wellbeing of Tamriel. They will probably come back with a much more important role in the next game--after all, the last Dragonborn spent much of their adventures killing dragons and reuniting the pieces of Akatosh--and after killing Miraak this process was accelerated.

Everything that represents the goals of the Thalmor will be coming to a head. At least they didn't really benefit from either the Stormcloaks or the Legion winning.

Anyway here's a link to part one of my Skyrim LP since I mentioned plugging it in here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwWknDTiMVI

It starts out kind of awkward--I make the mistake of talking over the main menu music--but I like to think it gets better as I get more comfortable with editing my videos. I start cutting a lot of the boring parts.

that guy must pay for getting your vest dirty xd.png

nah your LP is good, just a bit different from the start of the game........

Edited by zorua9

I kinda wanna see skyrim iteration of the Shivering Isles expansion pack from Oblivion.

or something like that, ya know?

what do you guys recon were the TES VI gonna be set, it is either gonna be Elsweyr, Summerset Isle, Black Marsh or Valenwood, cause we have had a game focused around Highrock & Hammerfell (TES II), Cyrodiil (TES IV), Skyrim (TES V), Morrowind (TES III), what do you guys think?

I am lvl 9 (nearly lvl 10) in ESO, i might try out PvP when i can.

what do you guys recon were the TES VI gonna be set, it is either gonna be Elsweyr, Summerset Isle, Black Marsh or Valenwood, cause we have had a game focused around Highrock & Hammerfell (TES II), Cyrodiil (TES IV), Skyrim (TES V), Morrowind (TES III), what do you guys think?

I am lvl 9 (nearly lvl 10) in ESO, i might try out PvP when i can.

I have absolutely no idea, I just want it NOW. Heck, I might just end up buying a new console for it. The only recent console I have is my 3DS, and even then they took out the NEW 3DS some time ago dry.gif

Elsweyr would be nice. I like Khajit, though I'm an Elder Scrolls noob and don't know much other than Skyrim...which I still play at least once a week to this day...

Also voting for Elsweyr.

Mostly because it want to see what Khajit children (kittens?) look like.

khajit come in 2 forms, a 2 legged one that we always see and a 4 legged one that is kinda like a sabretooth cat. if it is in elsweyr I do hope we meet the mane, he/she is the spiritual leader of the khajit.

I want Summerset Isle, Valenwood, and/or Elsweyr. They're kind of small regions, so probably could combine two in a game. Unless they get really detailed - like, Valenwood could probably use more detail than ESO gives it: more plants, more detail in the tree cities, and ESO doesn't have Falinesti, the walking city. Oh, and ESO doesn't have the Imga (the ape race), either; I was a bit disappointed by that, especially considering that we got to see Kothringi and Maormer.

khajit come in 2 forms, a 2 legged one that we always see and a 4 legged one that is kinda like a sabretooth cat. if it is in elsweyr I do hope we meet the mane, he/she is the spiritual leader of the khajit.

There's actually 17 known types. Each game tends to just have one though; for example the ones in Arena are probably Ohmes, while ones in the later games seem to be most like Suthay-raht. (The creatures called "senche" in ESO are not the Senche variety of Khajiit - the fandom had to get the loremaster Lawrence Schick confirm that fact, because the name's confusing!)

If there is a game in Elsweyr, I really hope we get to see the different types.

In that case it probably won't be in Elsweyr. They probably won't want to have to design 17 different types of kitty D:

Well, part of ESO takes place in Elsweyr; Khenarthi's Roost is part of Elsweyr, and Reaper's March is on the Valenwood/Elsweyr border, going as far east as the city of Dune. They don't have the various kinds there, though, just the one kind that they have throughout the whole game. If a game does take place in Elsweyr, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they did, but I'd be disappointed.

Edited by Dawnwing

Are the main Khajit race we know the more 'common' race? I mean they could populate Elsweyr (I pronouce that as 'Elsewhere', is that right?) with the bipedal playable race and have token members of the other 16 dotted around here and there?

Are the main Khajit race we know the more 'common' race? I mean they could populate Elsweyr (I pronouce that as 'Elsewhere', is that right?) with the bipedal playable race and have token members of the other 16 dotted around here and there?

Yep, that seems to be the case.

Also, hello there. I creep on this thread occasionally. I've played Skyrim several times over with all the DLCs, and I'm stuck in a damn gate in Oblivion. My struggle is real. I love TES, though. I wrote a fanfiction for it awhile back. I might be able to post a link to it some time. ovo

I keep wondering if I should try Oblivion, but I hear the leveling system is terrible.

It's not that bad, just different from Skyrim. You can't go in expecting the same style as Skyrim; I made that mistake and was nearly put off entirely. It's really fun though, and it's before Bethesda learned how to give objects weight, so when you kill something it noodles out. It's hilarious. laugh.gif

Well, bones stop being a thing sometimes. I've had the odd glitch where a dead wolf backflips, clips though the ground, and then does this slightly terrifying dance-type-thing in which it loses its skeleton and maybe becomes possessed. It's almost charming, in the way all TES games are.

That sounds hilarious o3o

I always defaulted to the bow in Skyrim and I got some awesome ragdoll moments. Better than the kill cam a lot of the time xd.png

I might hold out for ESO though. I'm hoping to get a PS4 later this month so I might be switching out and away from PS3 games.

ESO probably isn't in my future, unless there's a verson for the 360. </3 My heart, it breaks.

I remember in Skyrim I had an enchanted Dwemer crossbow that did 150 points, and then like...50 more points of chaos damage. It was magnificent.

I keep wondering if I should try Oblivion, but I hear the leveling system is terrible.

Oblivion is good... if you are an achievement/trophy collector then get the console versions as the steam one doesn't have any achievements/trophies.

and the levelling system is very different from Skyrim, it's a bit like Morrowind.

I forged myself a Dragonbone bow with a fire enchantment and it was glorious. I had overleveled a wee bit (okay...a lot) before I started the Dragonborn DLC and pretty much just waltzed through the entire thing. Miraak was giving me his monologue about how he was the superior Dragonborn but two arrow shots to the face later and he was groping around for the nearest dragon soul.