El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

I also second the "go stand and get hit by something weak" rule TikindiDragon mentioned. I find it fun and it sure works real well. biggrin.gif

Mud crabs work well for this. I also with block with my shield to raise my block skill or cast courage on it to raise Illusion. Casting fury on a chicken is also a lot of fun.

Casting fury on a chicken is also a lot of fun.

YES! xd.png If anyone hasn't tried it yet, I recommend. Especially when other people get roped in with it.

I have got to do this. I think solitude will work I committed some murders in front of everyone and killed guards than ran away. They could use some rabid chickens.

I don't know why I haven't come here sooner!! Who plays on PC?

Mods are simply amazing! I have a ton of mods, though most aren't noticeable, they make slight changes, you'd recognize some of them from playing Vanilla enough but it actually increases immersion. Some just increase difficulty and then others make the game look nicer. I say if you have a halfway decent computer then you should definitely make the investment (try for Legendary edition) and then get the nexus mod manager from skyrim.nexusmods.com, so many amazing mods there!

I would love too but my computer consists of an ancient really dark monitor and an old slow thingy with the power button(cant remember what it is called). I am currently trying to reach level 80 before I do Dragonborn DLC on my new character (currently at 67). Im running out of stuff to kill which sucks because I REALLY want to kill the ebony warrior. I guess I have to either level up pickpocketing or go find more stuff to kill with my unlimited destruction enchantments.

I don't know why I haven't come here sooner!! Who plays on PC?

*g* PC only for me - I never got on with playing Elder Scrolls games on a console. Far too fiddly.

I got the Legendary PC version of Skyrim when it was on sale last April, installed it a couple of days ago. All I can say is wow, the graphics are so much better on PC, and I doubt it has much to do with my VGA card. Re-doing all the quests I had done on Xbox is going to be a grind, but at least I know what to do sorta mostly. Not to mention re-leveling all the skills. xd.png

On Xbox I used to train heavy armour, light armour, block and restoration by going up to the camp of giants near Whiterun and letting them have at me. If I was close to dropping dead (or should I say being launched skyward?) I'd take a dip in the nearby river, of which the giants seemed to be afraid of, to both heal and restore magicka. Mind you by the time I started this I had Daedric and Nightingale armour respectively, so I'm unsure how effective this would be with lower tier armour. This was before the 1.9 patch so I have no idea if that's been fixed.

Also bought Morrowind and Oblivion on steam, not sure when I'm going to try either though.

I don't have Morrowind yet, but Oblivion was great. I've been thinking about playing through it again.

On Xbox I used to train heavy armour, light armour, block and restoration by going up to the camp of giants near Whiterun and letting them have at me. If I was close to dropping dead (or should I say being launched skyward?) I'd take a dip in the nearby river, of which the giants seemed to be afraid of, to both heal and restore magicka. Mind you by the time I started this I had Daedric and Nightingale armour respectively, so I'm unsure how effective this would be with lower tier armour. This was before the 1.9 patch so I have no idea if that's been fixed.

Lower tier I suspect that would be insta-death wink.gif

Morrowind is good, but it doesn't have the quest indicator (the thing that has North, South, East, and west, and the quest markers), but it is quiet fun to find your way around morrowind.

I got the Legendary PC version of Skyrim when it was on sale last April, installed it a couple of days ago. All I can say is wow, the graphics are so much better on PC, and I doubt it has much to do with my VGA card. Re-doing all the quests I had done on Xbox is going to be a grind, but at least I know what to do sorta mostly. Not to mention re-leveling all the skills. xd.png

Also bought Morrowind and Oblivion on steam, not sure when I'm going to try either though.

Thanks I never thought of this but i think it would work well. I have Daderic armor, im a lvl 67, i play on master, and i got a high restoration for this stuff. That is gonna make this about 3 times easier than using the other suggested advice of a wolf.

I play TES on the PC.

One of my favorite things about the PC versions of these games is the console. Can't tell ya how many times that's saved my life/made things easier when I got super-lazy. Noclip is one of my favorite things. xd.png

Also increasing my Acrobatics to the max in Oblivion and being able to jump super-high was fun.

A friend bought me the Skyrim legendary edition during the Steam Summer Sale, so I've been playing that pretty heavily. My current character is a Breton...something. She specializes in destruction, sneak, and illusion, and her favorite Dragon Shout is Slow Time (which I had to use the console to get the last word for since one of the words is locked to the Jagged Crown quest and I don't really like the Empire OR the Stormcloaks). Really need to start nudging her towards the main quest line so I can get that over with at some point. xd.png

It's great how fun these games are and how much there is to do in them. I have to say I enjoyed the atmosphere in Oblivion more, though--much less of the passive racism and disdain for magic and such that runs rampant in Skyrim.

I tried oblivion but gave up after i got lost in the firs realm of oblivion you go to for the main quest.

Skyrim is pretty beast. I've downloaded all the DLC's to my 360 and the game hasn't disappointed me yet. I bought Oblivion not too long ago but haven't gotten into it as I have Skyrim. Have to Admit, Skyrm takes a huge headstart on which Elder Scroll game I'd have to choose.

I haven't gone over level 60 on any of my characters, but the game is pretty easy either way on the more difficult levels. Except Elder dragons... those dragons are extremely annoying and hard to kill. For me anyways.

Skyrim was okay, but I prefer Morrowind and Oblivion c:

My two favourite races is Argonian and Nord tongue.gif

Skyrim was okay, but I prefer Morrowind and Oblivion c:

My two favourite races is Argonian and Nord tongue.gif

I agree with the favorites, but I gotta put Khajiit at the very top!

I got all of the dlcs for skyrim but i really need to hit 81 before i do dragonborn. Anyone know an easy way other than the merchant restock glitch to get something enchanted with pickpocketing or sneaking?

The Dragonborn DLC was so easy for me and I have the game on (not master) a high level. I keep forgetting how many black books there are but each time I think I've found them all I run into another. Solsthiem is a pretty cool place to visit. I like leaving all my stuff in the manor you are given. I would make that my official home if not for me building mine own out by Solitude.

I built my own home too so I use that home as my home away from home. I made a new character and I want to hit 81 so I can kill the ebony warrior on solstiem. I need pickpocketing stuff though so that I can make some epic enchanted pickpocketing armor with sneak bonuses.

Ah yeah, surprisingly I wasn't into pick pocketing until I made my second (my first was of course my thief Khajiit) character. She is a nord, mostly the same as my Khajiit. Luckily she is a terrific pick pocketer and usually gets all my gold back lol As for helping you find stuff I'm afraid I'm beat on that one. Other than finding and maybe disenchanting the random 35% sneaking or pick pocketing rings and necklaces I'm beat.

i've got all 3 dlc's, they are all great to play, i've nearly got all the achievements for skyrim..............i wonder if the elder scrolls online will also be on xbox 360

I agree with the favorites, but I gotta put Khajiit at the very top!

I have actually never played as Khajiit O.o'

i wonder if the elder scrolls online will also be on xbox 360

Sorry bro, I'm 99.99% sure it will only be on PC.

Edited by Dragonclaw129

I have actually never played as Khajiit O.o'

Sorry bro, I'm 99.99% sure it will only be on PC.

I checked out the official website and they are doing beta for PC, PS4, Xbox 1, and Mac. It will be on the console. In other news i wont get to beta it because i wont get any of those for a while because my PC sucks.