El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

Anyone know how to fix Serana so after you dismiss her she follows again? I tried waiting for 5 days and some other things and she just is stuck on mine. I'd like to dismiss her for a but and bring her back later but with that I can't. sad.gif

Made a huge mistake in buying Hearthfire for the PS3. Reeeaaaally buggy, crashes, standing on my horse instead of riding it... They really butchered the add-ons for PS3.

Made a huge mistake in buying Hearthfire for the PS3. Reeeaaaally buggy, crashes, standing on my horse instead of riding it... They really butchered the add-ons for PS3.

It happened to me once on Xbox but just getting off the horse and back on fixed it thankfully.

I had a strange glitch once while riding a dragon. I had fast-traveled while on the dragon, and when I appeared at the location I got stuck in one spot in the air while my dragon was flying around.

Is anyone as excited as I am that Elder Scrolls Online is coming out? Like, Pokemon X & Y, PS4, Kingdom Hearts 3 and THIS? The universe is being very kind.

I am too! From the Sony conference it sounds like PS4 is getting Beta testing first. Whoo!

I'm just really happy it's multi-platform. My computer isn't really made for games, plus I've always preferred the 'regular' console over computers.

I am actually glad I may not have to use my PC for TES. My new PC will definitely be built for online gaming but I have always prefered console gaming over PC so I can still talk to friends online. So hopefully it's a one time purchase and if you get it for both so you can log in on both (like say console messed up or no ones online to talk to I can get on with the PC itself). :3

I recently encountered a glitch in Skyrim. Maybe someone here can help me out.

In Morthal, a random dead dragon spawns near the guardhouse. Sometimes it ragdoll spasms around. It can be searched, but it's empty. The guards will sometimes stand around it in fighting stances and battle music will play, but nothing happens. It doesn't show up as an enemy on the radar, and I can't absorb it's soul like with normal dead dragons.

This happens every time I go to Morthal. What the heck is going on?

I recently encountered a glitch in Skyrim. Maybe someone here can help me out.

In Morthal, a random dead dragon spawns near the guardhouse. Sometimes it ragdoll spasms around. It can be searched, but it's empty. The guards will sometimes stand around it in fighting stances and battle music will play, but nothing happens. It doesn't show up as an enemy on the radar, and I can't absorb it's soul like with normal dead dragons.

This happens every time I go to Morthal. What the heck is going on?

Idk I use to have dead dragons show up when I traveled I just used lightning bolt to push them away.

Idk I use to have dead dragons show up when I traveled I just used lightning bolt to push them away.

I hit these ones. That's another weird thing :/

I hit these ones. That's another weird thing :/

I actually like that cuz it's funny to see them fly.

I am actually happy the Xbox One is getting the elder scrolls online game. I just hope that if they do it that way if you want to download it and play it from the PC you can without being charged again. It'd be great if I could use both platforms.

I signed up to beta test The Elder Scrolls Online, but I wasn't accepted sad.gif

Regardless, I am beyond excited for the release of that game! I'm expecting to be amazed.

I've never played any Elder Scrolls games, but I am dying for ESO to come out. It looks like a perfect blend of classic Elder Scrolls (I have watched a lot of gameplay, so I am familiar with it) and classic MMO style of gaming.

I don't beta test, so I haven't signed up tongue.gif

Anyway, something that I was a tiny bit dissatisfied with is that only horses can be used as mounts. What I had thought would contribute to identification of alliances on massive PvP battles was a specific mount for each faction. For example, the Daggerfall Covenant could ride horses, the Ebonheart Pact would use wolves or worgs, and the Aldmeri Dominion would ride deer or stags.

Now this may be my inner WoW player coming out in this idea of mine, but I think it would help identify friend from foe from a greater distance with potentially thousands of players on your screen.

No. While the idea of different mounts is fun, I don't think that anything besides horses is ever mentioned in the lore. As such, that really wouldn't be Elder Scrolls like.

No. While the idea of different mounts is fun, I don't think that anything besides horses is ever mentioned in the lore. As such, that really wouldn't be Elder Scrolls like.

True. I knew it would never happen, but I thought it was a cool concept nonetheless. Just some way to differentiate between mounted players would be useful.

I love Oblivion, and play it regularly. I bought Skyrim, but it just wasn't the same. My kids love it tho.

True. I knew it would never happen, but I thought it was a cool concept nonetheless. Just some way to differentiate between mounted players would be useful.

I can agree. Maybe the horses will be either different colors or have a special type of armor or something.

Also I don't beta test either so I feel your pain. I don't want to go around trying to find bugs while playing. :/

Ooo different armor would be neat

Anyone else have their character figured out yet?

I'll be allying with The Aldmeri Dominion as a Khajiit. My character will probably be a blend of an assassin/rouge, archer, and offensive spellcaster. Class of choice will most likely be Nightblade, since I'll get the stealth and magic components as a base. Chuck in daggers and a bow for my weapons and voila! Finally a character that fits my play style perfectly: low armor rating but deals devastating damage unnoticed and from a distance (:

Ooo different armor would be neat

Anyone else have their character figured out yet?

I'll be allying with The Aldmeri Dominion as a Khajiit. My character will probably be a blend of an assassin/rouge, archer, and offensive spellcaster. Class of choice will most likely be Nightblade, since I'll get the stealth and magic components as a base. Chuck in daggers and a bow for my weapons and voila! Finally a character that fits my play style perfectly: low armor rating but deals devastating damage unnoticed and from a distance (:

Nope. Idk what I will play at all and since I am going to be waiting until I get my Xbox One and Halo 5 (unless something changes my mind before hand) comes out it wont be until next year that I play. sad.gif I think I'll go Nord or Brenton. Still don't know yet.

I love my Nords, so it'd have to be to Ebonheart Pact for me. Good, solid tanking.

I'm looking forward to being able to play with my other half. I just hope it doesn't go the way of most MMOs and start trying to force you into joining every larger groups the higher you rank up.

Edit to add: PC, obviously. I've always primarily been a PC gamer.

Edited by TikindiDragon

I think i found the reason for the Dwemer's disappearance: There, Nerevar the Chimer King met Dumac the Dwarf King and they both collapsed from grievous wounds and draining magics. With Dumac fallen, and threatened by Dagoth Ur and others, Kagrenac turned his tools upon the Heart, and Nerevar said he saw Kagrenac and all his Dwemer companions at once disappear from the world. In that instant, Dwemer everywhere disappeared without a trace. - The Battle of The Red Mountain(a book in skyrim).

Recently got Skyrim for XBox and got sucked into a Winterhold quest at level 4. My poor Breton TT_TT LESS DO DIS

BTW if anyone has finished the quest "Under Saarthal", what level were you and how difficult did you find it?

Edited by klinneah

Can't wait for TESO.

I'm going to be what I've always been: stealthy archer/thief Argonian, so it's the Ebonheart pact for me as well.

I'm terrible at close-quarters combat, though. It's always the death of me. I do carry around a sword and use healing spells just in case, but I'm so much better at picking off enemies from a distance.