El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

Don't wear armor, wear robes. The armor magics are more useful and cost less magicka than many spells.

I'm not one for the robes thats why I asked. They look terrible.

For anyone who goes to Riften often do you see a dragon spawn there each time? Every time I go there I wait before I go in because a dragon always appears. It never fails.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I'm not one for the robes thats why I asked. They look terrible.

For anyone who goes to Riften often do you see a dragon spawn there each time? Every time I go there I wait before I go in because a dragon always appears. It never fails.

Well if you don't want to use robes and your enchantment skill is maxed out and perkerd out, you can really enchant any clothes you want. I haven't saddled any of my characters with perked out enchantment so I don't know how powerful it can get, but I'm pretty sure they can get better than stuff you find in game as loot.

Yeah I was planning on doing probably Destruction, Restoration, Smithing, Light Armor and Enchanting and see what I got left over. I planned out my main character after I found out they only got 81 levels. Granted I still lost 6 perks cuz I started on Two Handed and put one in Lockpicking, Restoration, and Speech like a idiot.

playing as a vampire in this game is hard and is more trouble than its worth but im think of turning my breton mage into one for some time now, does anyone here now any good vampire mods?

Nope. I don't got the PC version. I been thinking on trying a vampire type but I'm a werewolf so I can't get rid of that and then get it back.

Figured out which ones I'm gonna use on my mage.

Smithing, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration, Enchanting, and Light Armor.

Definitely going to work on Smithing first so I can get Dragonscale armor soon in the game.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

playing as a vampire in this game is hard and is more trouble than its worth but im think of turning my breton mage into one for some time now, does anyone here now any good vampire mods?

Apparently dark elves make the best vampires because their resistance to fire makes up for the vampire's weakness to it. I have not seen many vampire (if any) mods, but there's plenty for werewolves.

i also did not know that 81 was the max level...I was starting to wonder that after I passed 50 and went on to 60 with one character.

It's what I've been reading that there is only 81 levels. Pretty much once you max out each skill that get's you to level 81 and that's the max.

Is there ANY way I can reduce the lag in this game? Or is it just a real heavy-duty game that needs a gaming computer, not just my laptop?

I got it for Christmas and thus far, I haven't played much because it's so annoyingly laggy. I'm just wondering if it's too much for only a laptop~

Edited by Alpha Gryph

It's definitely too much for a laptop.

You can get something called TES V acceleration layer, or TESVAL

That probably won't help much, but it's worth a try.

I don't think putting more RAM would help. Just dumb down the graphics. I had to do that on COD 2 on my schools computer. Other wise I'd lag out. Fun seeing everything pixelated.

I got ataxia from a trap. I didn't think I could get diseases when you are a werewolf, even outside of beast form.

Got a question about the Dark Brotherhood quest line. How early on in a game can you try to get the first quest? I want to get Shadowmere instead of buying a horse on my mage.

You can start it at any time, I think. Just speak with Aventus Aretino in Windhelm and continue from there. he's in a locked house, so You'll need to find a key or break in. Enjoy :)

Yeah...Skyrim looks amazing and all, but still, it doesn't have the same feel of Morrowind. I guess it's the snow. biggrin.gif

Tried Morrowind for like 10 minutes. Wasn't that good. I think the problem for me was I couldn't get out of the first person view. I don't like games like that in first person. Just looks too odd to me. I wanna try Oblivion at some point. Just no clue when.

I played Morrowind and loved it then. I thought it was incredibly high tech for it's time, and Skyrim I still thought was impressive. Especially for it being single player, I spent at least 100 hours into it. smile.gif

Steam tells you how many hours you've played, right under the play button.

Btw, just started Skyrim on Saturday. Haven't been able to play too much, though.

I love how Argonians and Khajiit look in this game compared to Oblivion.

Oh no wonder I can't find out. I use the Xbox instead. I'd have liked to try the PC version but somethings been wrong with my video card the last time I was playing a online game so I kinda quit using it for games at the moment until it gets changed.

:I Sorry, I had a derpy moment there. Something made me think you had the PC version.

My graphics are on the lowest settings, and it's still a bit laggy for me. I'll live, though, cuz I don't think we'll be getting a new computer/graphics card for quite some time.