El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

I'm working towards the 5000 I need for the house Breezehome in Whiterun. Everytime I go to go near the Shine or Azura or that way I wind up getting killed. I get mobbed to death by spell casters mostly. Will try again in a bit probably. After I get the 5000 I need for Breezehome.

Just thought I should let you know, it's 6000. Don't want to get your hopes up by thinking you need less ohmy.gif

edit: actually, it is 5000. Guess they updated it.

*old man voice* Back in my day, Breezehome was 6000 gold!!! These young'ins get everything cheap now.

Edited by Getpwned

I'm 100 from getting that house now. Thank god that was getting to be a pain.

On the upside I faced a dragon on my own with only a Stray Dog while my Horse ran and hid. Defeated it too. Found it on the way to Eldergleam Sanctuary. Tried to avoid it but it spotted me.

Also anyone seen a Giant smash a Deer into oblivion? I seen one run right into a Giant and the next second I seen it either fly up and disappear or it got smashed into the ground because I could not find it. Anyone got any helpful hints on how to kill one? There is two outside this one area and I can't kill them to find out what's inside.

Gold's not that hard to get. I'm a thief, though. I'm at about 95k+ gold pretty much constantly.

Edited by Getpwned

I'm 100 from getting that house now. Thank god that was getting to be a pain.

On the upside I faced a dragon on my own with only a Stray Dog while my Horse ran and hid. Defeated it too. Found it on the way to Eldergleam Sanctuary. Tried to avoid it but it spotted me.

Also anyone seen a Giant smash a Deer into oblivion? I seen one run right into a Giant and the next second I seen it either fly up and disappear or it got smashed into the ground because I could not find it. Anyone got any helpful hints on how to kill one? There is two outside this one area and I can't kill them to find out what's inside.

Your horse ran? I always have problems with mine attacking things. As for the giants if you are low level try finding one by itself and attacking from a distance, or go to a high area and attack from a distance. I think there's an area north of Whiterun that's completely surrounded by high rocks the giants can't get on so I would suggest going there. If I get the name of the place again I'll put it here.

You could also find a non killable character who also isn't a follower since they can take enough damage to go into a "recovery" mode (kneeling down). I'd suggest starting this quest if you have not already:

A daedra's best friend. You can start it by going to falkreath (I think) and asking the blacksmith about his dog. This dog isn't normal and can't die and is perfect as a distraction for taking on those really tough enemies when you're low level, such as the dragon priests.

And I got a question too...does anyone know anything about the book titled "Chimarvamidium"? I can't remove it from one of my characters since it says it's a quest item (and I now have two), I don't remember where I got either of the books but I can't find anything about the quest for it. I've googled it and looked through the elder scrolls wiki and I can't find anything, not even something saying it's a glitch to be considered a quest item.

Your horse ran? I always have problems with mine attacking things. As for the giants if you are low level try finding one by itself and attacking from a distance, or go to a high area and attack from a distance. I think there's an area north of Whiterun that's completely surrounded by high rocks the giants can't get on so I would suggest going there. If I get the name of the place again I'll put it here.

You could also find a non killable character who also isn't a follower since they can take enough damage to go into a "recovery" mode (kneeling down). I'd suggest starting this quest if you have not already:

A daedra's best friend. You can start it by going to falkreath (I think) and asking the blacksmith about his dog. This dog isn't normal and can't die and is perfect as a distraction for taking on those really tough enemies when you're low level, such as the dragon priests.

And I got a question too...does anyone know anything about the book titled "Chimarvamidium"? I can't remove it from one of my characters since it says it's a quest item (and I now have two), I don't remember where I got either of the books but I can't find anything about the quest for it. I've googled it and looked through the elder scrolls wiki and I can't find anything, not even something saying it's a glitch to be considered a quest item.

Allie will attack Wolves and things that hit her (it's Queen Alfsigr aka Allie) but when the dragon came she ran to the side of the area and stayed there while me and the Stray Dog handled it.

Also do you mean: Barbas?

Also I think you mean Goldun Rock. That's where I found two of them outside of a cave that I can't get to without them attacking me.

I've never heard of that book really.

Also I try not to steal things. The only thing I stole recently was a book called the Mystery of Talara Vol. 2 cuz I had the first one. and Asta had died. So I thought why not she's dead anyway.

Also do you mean: Barbas?

Also I think you mean Goldun Rock. That's where I found two of them outside of a cave that I can't get to without them attacking me.

I've never heard of that book really.

Also I try not to steal things. The only thing I stole recently was a book called the Mystery of Talara Vol. 2 cuz I had the first one. and Asta had died. So I thought why not she's dead anyway.

Yes, that's the character. I used him to help take down two dragon priests but eventually finished the quest because he got annoying in his shoving. The character would actually walk into me until I was shoved somewhere which led to a couple of deaths.

I do believe the area was a gorge of sorts and there was no cave nearby. I also can't remember if I stole that book or not since I just pretty much take whatever I want with that character....

It's called stonehil bluff and it should be directly north of Whiterun, Galdun Rock is east. The area is surrounded by a ridge of rocks and you need to jump a bit to climb them so the giants can't get up there. It might take a while to kill one since they move around a lot and tend to go out of range/view, but you can usually move to a spot you can see them on top of the rocks.

I'll see if I can't find the area real quick.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

My horse likes to run at things and kill them... which is how one got set on fire by the dragon who tried to eat it... again... well the eating part...

I was running around with my horse and a wolf (about 5 actually) attacked me... I got off... killed them all... turned around- no horse... I look off into the distance of the sky- dragon flying away WITH my horse. Which happened all of like 3 seconds since I hit wolves once and they die... no roaring... flapping or angry dragon sounds either xd.png just a dragon stealing a horse....

which was the first time.

the second I already mentioned and the third... was funny.

My horse decided to go giant fighting... which I tried to get it back before that happened but it wouldn't hear of that idea.

So it found two giants...... and a really mad dragon fighting the two giants.

One giant died from dragon's fighting and the other set its sights on my horse. I stayed away because I knew it'd be dead soon... the giant died when the horse kicked it and the horse went after the dragon... who died right after a few good kicks to the claw.

I was dying of laughter only because the horse should have been dead but I guess the rest were so weak from fighting each other that they were too easy to kill xd.png

Finally started to play Skyrim seriously. I got it on the first day it was released, but got frozen with indecision. Now I have picked it back up and am hooked. Right now I haven't joined any factions, just going dungeon diving, leveling up and getting gold. I am a khajiit, with the intention of joining the Dark Brotherhood.

I had one horse, but I found a second one with a color I liked, so I bought it, then a few minutes later down the road ran into a group of Forsworn and they killed the horse incredibly quick.

My friends keep telling hilarious stories about dragons fighting giants...but I've never seen that. Maybe because I have a vendetta against them(and my archer can one hit them), so any giant near my character equals dead.

Interesting little glitch, first time I saw him, Ulfric was giving this 'national pride' speech, but he was half in a wall. Everyone was all, "Yeah! SKYRIM IS FOR NORDS!" and I was all, "Why are you crazy people taking direction and guidance for a creepy wall? O.o"

I was running around with my horse and a wolf (about 5 actually) attacked me... I got off... killed them all... turned around- no horse...  I look off into the distance of the sky- dragon flying away WITH my horse.  Which happened all of like 3 seconds since I hit wolves once and they die... no roaring... flapping or angry dragon sounds either xd.png just a dragon stealing a horse....

I have never seen this happen but I love when odd moments like this do happen. The last time something like that happened to me I was selling stuff in Riften and couldn't sell some tunics and stuff to the stall that buys armor...so I just dropped the stuff. Two seconds later I hear someone yelling "It's mine! I saw it first!". I go back to see a dark elf pulling out a dagger and getting ready to fight the lady who sells armor over the stuff I dropped. Picking the stuff back up didn't help anything.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Man, I'm a bit peeved at my Skyrim at the moment. Had a black out in my area and for course I was playing and saving at that moment, my data got corrupted. Lost the whole lot and I was soo far now I have to start again. Oh well stuff happens, just wish it didnt happen to me.

Oh I've seen the whole Giants vs Dragons thing. I found one doing that thought I'd be nice and HELP the Giant defeat the dragon. Well when the dragon takes off the Giant turns on me and kills me and Farkas came running up from behind me to attack the giant. Evil things ;-;

I witnessed the battle of the giants the other day. Ice Troll VS Giant VS Dragon. I was the innocent bystander just waiting to collect the spoils. Ice Troll was the first to go, then the Dragon, The Giant turned, spotted me and chased after me. I was running like crazy to get to high ground so I could finish it off. Its rather intimidating running and you can here the stomps after you biggrin.gif

Then one time I was walking aimlessly through a forest and I literally bumping into a giant. Ran like crazy then too

I witnessed the battle of the giants the other day. Ice Troll VS Giant VS Dragon. I was the innocent bystander just waiting to collect the spoils. Ice Troll was the first to go, then the Dragon, The Giant turned, spotted me and chased after me. I was running like crazy to get to high ground so I could finish it off. Its rather intimidating running and you can here the stomps after you biggrin.gif

Then one time I was walking aimlessly through a forest and I literally bumping into a giant. Ran like crazy then too

This is when you buy a horse so you can out run them. O-o' It's 1000 Gold for Allie (Queen Alfsigr) at Whiterun Stables.

I do. Also, I just took this screenshot.

Screenshot

This all happened during one fight. I fast traveled to a giant camp, then went over to a dragon mound, only to witness Alduin resurrecting the dragon buried there. Then, a random encounter Frost Dragon shows up, and while shooting at it I accidentally hit the giant. Ended up killing a Blood Dragon, a Frost Dragon, two Mammoths, and a Giant.

I do. Also, I just took this screenshot.

Screenshot

This all happened during one fight. I fast traveled to a giant camp, then went over to a dragon mound, only to witness Alduin resurrecting the dragon buried there. Then, a random encounter Frost Dragon shows up, and while shooting at it I accidentally hit the giant. Ended up killing a Blood Dragon, a Frost Dragon, two Mammoths, and a Giant.

How are you people able to fight that much at once? I can barely handle a dragon sometimes (especially if they refuse to land >.>) and a giant kills me in 1-2 hits. Seriously what is your secret?

I'm level 46. Archer, with some good one handed as well.

When you get up into the higher levels it just gets way too easy. I mean that was really hard to do, I was just lucky that both dragons decided to beat on the mammoths and I could just help, I noticed one dragon was kinda low so I finished it off, then killed the mammoths, then the giant brought me really low so I popped an ultimate health potion (fully heals you) and killed it, then finished the other dragon at my leisure.

I was just really lucky.

Edited by Getpwned

That explains it. 22 mostly 1 or 2 handed weapons. I barely use a bow unless I have to. I use it mostly on Mammoths and Giants when I can hide somewhere.

Here, lemme start my game and give you all my main skill levels, and my gear, and that might sort it out even more.

One handed: 75 (dual wielding daedric war axes)

Archery: 87 (Legendary Ebony Bow, Ebony Arrows)

Light Armor: 72 - I'm wearing the Nightingale Armor, which is obtained through the Thieves Guild questline. I'm not wearing the headpiece, because I don't like the enchantment, and I'm using Krosis instead. It's a dragon priest mask, which gives bonuses to archery, lockpicking, and alchemy.

Sneak: 72 (can one-hit most enemies)

Smithing: 100 (upgrading and such)

It's really easy to kill almost anything at this point.

None of my stuff is enchanted except my armor, I'm waiting until my Enchanting skill is 100 before I enchant my stuff. I have a full set of Dragonscale Armor waiting for enchantments back at my house.

Edited by Getpwned

Wow. I got the Krosis mask. Was definitely NOT a easy battle to win. Especially at my low level but there was 3 Thu'ums on the wall I couldn't pass them up!

I also got a thing against joining any other Factions on there after joining the companions and hearing that they stop calling you Harbinger after joining another. I worked to hard to get that not knowing half of what I do now and not having much experience with other Elder Scrolls games.

What I mostly use is 1 Handed, 2 Handed, Heavy Armor, Lock Picking, Restoration, Smithing and Enchanting.

Oops and blocking!

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Killing Krosis is one of the harder fights that I've done. All eight of the dragon priests are really hard. I've killed three different ones, and on all four of my characters, the priests are the only enemies that really make me go "OH S***, WHAT DO I DO NOW?"

Just finished the Stormcloak questline.

Ulfric is really picky with his gifts.

For completing quests, he gave me (in this order)(NO SPOILERS, JUST SAYING)

Steel Sword

Hide Shield

Gilded Elven Armor

Daedric Sword of Leeching (drain 20 hp)

Bad, bad, bad, AMAZIIINNGGGG

What?

Edited by Getpwned