El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

yea, I plan for my Breton (pc) to be a vampire, and maybe if I get xbox1 and eso then I will make myfirst toon a vampire fo sho (xd.png I wanted to say that.....) I mean yea I want my first toon to be a vampire.

Snoop Dogg: It was the nizzle before Chrismizzle, and deep in the hizzle...

I've never played, but this is one of those things that everyone has always tried to rope me into and I just haven't ever had the time to jump into. I'm sure it's something I'd really like, but then on the other hand, there's bound to be a pretty big lurking curve and I'm not sure if I can be bothered getting to know how it works. xd.png

I'm still sorta thinking about getiing Online for the PS4, though I'm going to have to wait for a few more price drops.

Has there been anything about player housing yet?

You get a single piece of Jarrin Root in one of the final Dark Brotherhood quests. Sadly you can only have one - you can't grow it and you can only get the one from Astrid. The root itself does 200 damage. Made into potions of Damage Health with the right perks, it can do several thousand. Yikes.

And I wasn't joking about the Dead Bird Pile:

user posted image

How did you do that without the hawks disappearing? And thanks for the info about the jarrin root.

I absolutely adore skyrim. I played oblivion first but the camera ended up making me dizzy.

I've never played, but this is one of those things that everyone has always tried to rope me into and I just haven't ever had the time to jump into. I'm sure it's something I'd really like, but then on the other hand, there's bound to be a pretty big lurking curve and I'm not sure if I can be bothered getting to know how it works. xd.png

Nope, not really. I picked up Skyrim without knowing what it was about even (aside from the fact that it was a fantasy rpg) and I was hooked as soon as I started playing - it's pretty straightforward. (And now I help run one of the oldest, most famous fansites for the series, lol.)

I'm still sorta thinking about getiing Online for the PS4, though I'm going to have to wait for a few more price drops.

Has there been anything about player housing yet?

Not yet aside from the fact that they want to do it "someday". The next few DLCs will be Imperial City (releasing at the end of this month for PC/mac and Sept for consoles), Orsinium (expected holiday 2015), Thieves Guild (expected Q1 2016), and Dark Brotherhood (expected Q2 2016). Also in the works, with no planned date, are Clockwork City and Mephala's Realm.

Hmm. I might hold off for a bit. I'd rather start playing when either the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood is available.

Keep in mind that those are DLC, so you'll either have to pay for them individually, or do the $15/month ESO Plus subscription, which gives you a stipend of 1500 Crowns per month and access to all DLC while subscribed.

GOG.com (Good Old Games) is an online game store, kinda like Steam. They've got a lot of games from the 90s and stuff, and also newer ones as well, and it's DRM-free and also usually comes with extras (for example, the ones I got included stuff like wallpapers and the soundtrack).

If you want them, get them! They're only $6 apiece! biggrin.gif

On Skyrim my dad got a pack that allows you to ride a dragon but you can't control where it goes.

Edited by Kari_Drake

that is a dragon shout that you get after killing the boss in Skyrim: DragonBorn dlc, its pretty cool

I finally got TESO on mah xbox yays

Im not sure what did it but whenever I try to transform into a vampire or werewolf it takes like a minute for the transformation to start and during the time I can't do anything but attack... no menus nothing. It's also really awkward being a vampire lord...

That sounds just like general lag MP. When I was a werewolf I'd start the transformation and then have to wait one to two minutes before anything happened.

Anyone know if dialogue changes happen when you side with Stormcloaks or Imperials on Skyrim? Mostly with the Battle-borns and Grey-manes.

The Orsinium DLC is on the test server on ESO! I'm loving the look of Wrothgar; it's ragged and beautiful.

Which would I be best getting ESO for Xbox One or PC? I been debating on which to get it for. Xbox One I'd be able to play it easier when online with friends but on PC it may be easier to play.

I haven't played on Xbox One, just PC.

One nice thing about PC is that you can use addons (mods, basically). I don't use mods for the main-series ES games, but there's a couple I use for ESO that make the game a bit easier to use:

- Master Merchant is the key one: it keeps track of sales and stuff so that you know how much an item is selling to other players for.

- Research Assistant is also the other top one; it shows an icon for each item that denotes whether you've researched it or not already.

- TIEmote makes it so that you can select emotes from a dropdown (and select your favorites) rather than having to type them all the time.

- Pinkiller is one I use for screenshots. The "Hide UI" option in the game's controls doesn't hide quest arrows, so I use PinKiller to hide those arrows.

I've also heard that the voice chat on the xbox version is annoying; too many people.

it also depends on if your PC can handle it.......

plus the xbox one feels a bit different from pc but it does feel.... good... does pc have xbox controller compatibility?

I do miss fooling around in chat on pc..... I would say "i am Zory, how do I play this game" xd.png if anyone sees a female Breton called zory who is a mage...... that is me xd.png.

xbox one does have steady fps......

Mine should be able to handle it very well. It's a newer PC so.

Anyone else start attacking Alduin during Alduin's Bane and have no attacking sounds? I was using a Dragonbone Warhammer and, even though I was hitting and doing damage, there wasn't any sounds.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

for my thief in skyrim my best method of attack is to sneak up and steal the enemy armor off them than use his dagger to almost always 1 shot them

Playing dagger stealth characters in Skyrim was just broken once you got the muplicative damage on daggers from behind perk, forgive me if I'm wrong but I think it is x16 or x32, its kinda dumb.

Also gotta love that double Blades of Woe glitch, mostly just because they look cool biggrin.gif