RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

No, I don't have any homework. No, I'm not hungry. No, I don't want to play video games. No, I'm not sick. Can you all just leave me alone for a bit?

How do I figure out what I want to do?

I'm not good at anything...'cept for maybe a handful of video games...

What would they think?

What would happen?

Dammit, questions, leave me alone for a while. :C

Seriously, debate means a back-and-forth of ideas and information. It does not mean talking over each other until the one who talks loudest wins or hangs up. Can we change the channel?

Eminem is the Elvis of the future.

There somebody finally admitted it. Finally!

I think this is the first time in my life I'm actually proud of my schoolwork.

Stop it, reflux. You're drunk. Stop it...I love this song. I think it would be so cool if I got some friends together and we did this for the talent show...

I hope they'll do this with me...Oh, I do hope we can all sing...

Called it.

I had completely called it accurately how this day will unfold. There was something else that I've discovered too and hopefully after speaking with the person that this upcoming Friday things will go more smoothly. I really can't afford a corrective action right now. Like to crawl back into bed and press the rewind button on today and replay things completely different.

And the least person I want to speak with called and left a voicemail. Oh joy, should I delete it? I dunno.

This song fill me with much joyous joy...No, Firefox, that is not how you spell ahoj. I'm sorry, but it's not even an English word...

Inane

This word

I love it.

Also, this picture expresses my mood quite well right now:

user posted image

America's getting lazy since 9/11, for a few years after that a paperclip couldn't get into airports without a full investigation and now we can walk right in with a suitcase for of nails, screws, power tools and blueprints for weaponry and get allowed onto the plane.

I think that if Canada should begin a war with America we'll lose.

It would be a lot easier than Mexico attacking because we're constantly watching the border and the other countries have to swim the pacific or atlantic to get near us and all Canada has to do is send a few thousand people through the border to the north and GAME OVER for us.

...I Just something! It sounded like "eh"...

maybe it's begun...

((Before anybody asks, yes Canada is my new favorite place to joke about. Cause they have the most AWESOME WORD IN HISTORY, eh?))

I love how I'm just sitting here wasting time on the internet like I don't have an important math test tomorrow. [/blatantsarcasm]

Allergic to sour apples much?

Oh for crying out loud! It took them HOW many years to figure out that's an earth symbol?!

Edited by Ripan

Over 100 dollars spent on pony merch...

NOT ENOUGH.