RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I wish people would STOP flooding a thread that's supposed to give ideas to make things BETTER with stuff that's NOT making ANYTHING BETTER, instead it's just the SAME FRIGGING OLD RUBBISH THAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH TO WORK AROUND THE ISSUE THAT SAID THREAD IS TRYING TO SOLVE!

Gosh, I'm raging mad now, it's good that none of those is near me right now!

Time to fill my ignore list.

I have the day off tomorrow......thank you universe. today was so stressful. I need a day to get away from everything 😭

I just hate it when people read a message I've sent them yet do not respond for hours. Maybe they're busy, but really, for hours? Either don't read the message when you can't answer it within a reasonable time span or just say no and stop wasting my time. *sighs* I can't really tell what the original intention was so it looks plain rude to me, but maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Edited by Nagapie

Life happens. Especially distractions happen a lot - with nowadays' possible ways of communication, seems like everyone feels forced to react instantly to every phone call, facebook message or whatever. Means every task gets started pretty much immediately, but done only halfway.

Am tired, but I want to keep going, yet waiting for a reply before I can start. I have no patience. xD

Ok, I think I got it; if I want to play an F on this one, I cover only half the hole, that's why it's got that weird shape.

I need more egg slots! xD

12 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I need more egg slots! xD

I hear you!

What I hear when trying to grab a CB Holly in the Cave.

Wow. You've been awake for less than 20 min, it's not even midday and you've already managed to ruin things with your attitude. That's gotta be a record.

Hope they won't mind. In my defense it's a lofty goal and I worked hard for those trades, fair and square.

I wonder who else wants to tell that person that Radiant Angel's can't be traded for right now.

Time to start this year off right. goodbye 2018 you piece of junk. Hello 2019, let's make sure this is a better year!

My foot feels so numb and tingling! I'll have to get up and not hunch like this the whole night.

I ended up with HOW MANY Garlands this year!? Eleven!? And all 2G's WHAAAAA?! Okay, I'm calling this year a success.

What a wonderful group of people I've met. We got along so well and had a lot in common, and even the admin was happy and made a mention of it. ^_^

I swear it feels like everyone took a stupid pill this morning. I have to explain everything to everyone I talk to. Am I super smart today, or is everyone else just super dumb?