RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Foot...why must you spasm? It hurts. Please stahp.

20 hours ago, Syiren said:

Was also wondering what kind of damage I'd get from Hurricane Micheal as well. I'm East and south of where's its suspected to make landfall, so it's not going to hit me really hard, just make it windy and increase rain chances. Stay safe friend.

Looks like I will only get some bands of squalls with it now that it appears to be heading for the panhandle and not the big bend area. We are still under a tropical storm warning but are the most southern country to be under that warning so hopefully our trees won’t throw up everywhere.  Maybe the storm will clean up some of the red tide so I can go to the beach again.   I hope you stay safe as well my friend. 

I can feel a cold coming.

Dang, don't want to get sick ...

Well, the was unexpected....and delicious. :D

Seriously...how the heck did that happen? I'm NEVER that lucky.

I could swear I'm speaking plain english.

0456bfd5a7fe05034d16cabd2c5ac6b8.gif

Why do I feel obligated to do this every Sunday?

Wish the weather would stay like this forever. It feels so nice! :D

*swears internally* why did you skeeve off then and why not that bc that was the goddamn point of me rushing to get it out in time

There's nothing quite like someone lying about something they said to you when confronted, so you get stuck with the blame. And of course when you try to explain what really happened, no one listens but said liar gets a hug and thanks for being a good friend. Now I'm the bad guy for "lying." I hate always being the scapegoat :(

Ugh, I wish the wait time for Halloween eggs to hatch was cut on half. I want to hunt for more. I want to breed more for my lineages, but I hafta wait! *pulls hair*