RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

You know what....I'm not falling for it again. Twice I've stayed up to be blown away with hype and twice I've been let down. No more! This girl is going to bed.

I hate it when people put words in my mouth. Misunderstandings happen, I guess, but it's still annoying.

If I sleep now, I will not be able to attend class like last week.

For the sake of presence, I will not sleep, even if it means I won't be able to pay attention!

Oh, and I should do something in DC

It really is a miracle I don't smoke or drink.

I really don't want to go to work tonight. 

Almost...just a little bit more and he's home free.

I really wish nicely fitting print t-shirts for big-chested women would exist. I'm so tired of always getting my hopes up when ordering new clothes only to have my dreams crushed the moment I can actually try them on.

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Wait, do I need to learn about Pokemon? Have I been playing DC wrong?  🙃

Gotta hatch 'em all? 

~*~

I am truly a creature of the night.

13 hours ago, Nagapie said:

I really wish nicely fitting print t-shirts for big-chested women would exist. I'm so tired of always getting my hopes up when ordering new clothes only to have my dreams crushed the moment I can actually try them on.

They crush your dreams and your chest? Like all my print shirts do these days.

So I discovered that women can grow two sizes in the chest and pelvis area in their mid-30's without ever getting pregnant or similar things. I have to throw out half my wardrobe now - most of the non-stretch shirts and pants, for example. I don't like shopping for clothes :(

22 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

They crush your dreams and your chest? Like all my print shirts do these days.

So I discovered that women can grow two sizes in the chest and pelvis area in their mid-30's without ever getting pregnant or similar things. I have to throw out half my wardrobe now - most of the non-stretch shirts and pants, for example. I don't like shopping for clothes :(

Yeah, exactly. 🙁 My own issue is that I've been big-chested since high school, but I still have a similar dislike for shopping for clothes.

Haha. I’m on the first page of this. 

Holy canoli on a rolly. 20 something guest online. Lord hey suce almighty. 

Apparently I like rum. As long as it's mixed with soda. Can't drink it straight.