RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Hide the counting thread, musthidethecountingthread, mnkjsagk

Yep, I'm exploiting this.

How many people are playing how many forum games right now?

(myself included)

I will no longer gift eggs through the trading area of the main site. I gave someone a gold and it died of sickness. 

I'm very bitter over it. It could have gone to someone who would actually take care of it

I wish I wasn't so tired so I could write more. I got so much done over the past two days I don't want to lose my muse. 

Maybe you could actually tell me what the heck you're trying to say instead of spouting cryptic lines like an attention-seeking angsty teenager. I'm no master of mind-reading or decrypting, y'know.

Why is your bed uncomfortable when you go to bed and really really comfortable when you wake up?  Yeah, I often ponder such existential questions.

I... can't wait until the day I can finally cut myself off from them for good. I can feel them slowly making me dumb. And slowly killing me with constant stress.

Edited by Naraku
ain't directed to anyone on this forum

I wish I could just stop existing for a moment. Not having to feel anything or having to talk to anybody. It'd be... nice.

When you see a few posts above about a bed and wondering why its so comfy when you wake up and not when you o to sleep and you realize they're right.....then you see their link about predicting something in the cave and you remember, "oh yeah, I predicted the Floral Crowns, both in color, theme and name." That was fun. 

Not for now... I feel like I'm going to leave one of ARPGs I'm currently in. Because I failed to get along with this group.

I like this species and concept. But I'd like to leave just for personal reason.

I may leave other ARPGs if I failed to get along with that groups too or for other reasons.

First, I have something to do with that ARPG.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I hope tonight goes as smoothly as last night. It was one of the best nights at work I've had in a good long while. 

You know what's frustrating? Hating that I'm made of evolution and yet knowing that even the part of me that "hates" my competitive instincts is only there as a surface-level front to show off my altruism to other people. And now I'm only trying to show off that I'm thinking about all this. asdjflhugiaotsjfk make me a robot now

The kindness of others...it really is amazing sometimes. I didn't expect that. It actually brought tears of gratitude to my eyes. Thank you, you amazing person. TwT

Though I should be well aware and used to it by now... people are such silly creatures sometimes. In the Trading Hub there are some poor souls with Silver Lunar Heralds who think they can trade them for Indigo and Bronze ones at this time... We are heading into Gold ones tomorrow.

Sigh~ Why is it so easy to turn a good morning into a bad one?

They woke me up early twice today. 6:30am and now 8:30pm. They need to solve their trivial problems on their own. Give me a break... Let a tired ****sleep

At least this is my last three hours class.

Edited by Naraku

I try so hard not to offend anyone. It upsets me more than I ever let on.