RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I realized I'm aromantic.

Because I can't feel any romantic feeling and I don't want the relationship.

That's too far away form me.

---

Anyway, I need to finish the ref sheet drawings.

Also, I need to seeking new home. Because I'm one of the winners 'cheap home for students''.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I just want to send you all the flu germs I'm producing right now, you ever-condescending creature.

I really hope I can get it today. I'm also glad we close early tonight. 

I mean, "frustrated" is pretty much my default setting nowadays, but it feels especially obvious today for some reason. I just want to get somewhere and keep moving already, but no matter where I turn and whatever I try it's a dead end street.

*Playing a dating sim*
*Main character sees her husband of 3 months cheating on her*

Choices:

>>>> Get a Divorce

>>>> Don't get a Divorce

Me: "Girl, we are going to drop his **** so hard.
Then, after that we're going to do what Carrie Underwood sang about. I hope he has a car."

Younger brother: *sings* "I'm gonna go home and load my shot gun, sit by the door and light a cigarette..."

Me: "No! No! No! Not that! Wrong song! Wrong song!"

It is so freaking cold out here right now. At the swap meet and all I can do is sit here thinking how cold it is. 

Dang! Why couldn't THIS be the ending we got?! 

I just can't stop thinking about him... dammit, why can't tomorrow come sooner so I could talk to you about him?!

I really should have paid attention to the disclaimers and warnings...bad idea to watch this game.  

I really need to stop pulling these late nighters. -_- Zzz......Zzz......

So anxious about a loved one. They had a surgery today which I totally forgot about and I don't know how to contact them right now. I'll just have to wait. 

I feel like I keep forgetting important things. Stupid brain never works when I'm sick, even if it's just a stupid cold.

I just missed my own train of thought.

I hope I can make this chapter work. I'm so worried the story might fall apart unless I tread very carefully. I also need to stop injurimg that character. He's not made.of glass. The next time he gets injured, it has to be for a very valid reason. That's it, no more until the drowning scene. 

So it's automatically deep and mysterious because it's "dark"?  **** that, I've seen cults dedicated to sunshine and rainbows that are more complex and secretive. Don't get so caught up on shallow titles and decorations, it's the substance that matters.

I know I have no right to be annoyed with someone for not answering my texts, because I am the poster child for forgetting to answer texts, but I really really really want this person to hurry up and answer. Gah.

When you take 12 different house sorting quizes and they all give you the same house. Even Pottermore agrees with them. Sigh~ guess that settles it. I'm a... 

Screenshot_20180117-233948.jpg

Edited by Syiren

You can always tell the hat where you wanna go XD

I'm so glad this office has underground parking, with this storm outside ...

AP has been always near 6 days, even with occasional Olive/other massbred walls... Just what the heck is going on?

Could you just please stop seconding everything I say?

Edited by Naraku

19 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You can always tell the hat where you wanna go XD

I'm so glad this office has underground parking, with this storm outside ...

You know, I didnt even think of that. Lol. 

Welp, I'm officially a year older now. Hope my birthday goes well.

On 02/01/2018 at 2:58 AM, LibbyLishly said:

ETA: I really want to know what topic(s) you guys want to ignore now. XD I'd kind of like that option myself.

Currently, the Compulsive Posters here in Games (just because it always pops up as "new posts"), and the Harem topic in the Breeding section. That topic title just irks me.

You know that rare moment when you truly connect with a song and it takes you to a completely different level of existence where all that exists is just you, the melody and pure bliss?  I think I'm having that moment. 

I am not good at waiting, nor at coping with a lack of sunshine, so this is turning out to be a fun day. :dry: