RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I really hope I'm not as busy tonight as last night. That was insanity! I get why we were so busy, but JEEZ! :wacko:

hnngh I forgot how much I liked this character. never looked up his name before but wow that is really fitting

*presses hands to cheeks*

I'm so confused.

-

I feel like I'm unlikely to win scholarship. But I'll wait until sep.30. Then, I would try to seeking ways to earn money after a holiday week(in my country).

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Okay so apparently I feel pessimistic/terrified regarding my future business plans both in the mornings AND in the evenings, but at least sometimes during the day I'm still optimistic.

I hate this time if year when it's TOO COLD for me and not cold enough for anyone else to switch on the heating :dry:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Smart doctors. Pumping buttloads into their patient for 2 weeks, then when the side effects really start kicking in, send her home for 2 weeks.

Ok, cool down. I'm probably imagining this a lot worse than it needs to be. Distance yourself and get it done and over with.

They just wouldn't give me a break. :dry: ...At least I saw this coming and came up with a plan.

Edited by JolteonTails

Sometimes extraverted and self-confident people think I'm stupid because I'm shy and awkward and I don't look like a business person, and then I feel incompetent.

Sometimes people who think know I'm smart expect me to understand all computer stuff because I understand some computer stuff, and then I feel stupid.

I guess I have to wear a t-shirt that says "I'm exactly THIS amount of smart" and has some complicated diagram on it that explains everything and prevents everybody from misestimating my intelligence in any direction. That would be a solution to all problems and would definitely not make anybody think I'm weird or anything. :P

That would be an awesome shirt - just would require a certain amount of reader's intelligence, too! XD

Lots of things on my mind!! I miss DC but I'm happy that I've filled my life with so many good things that I'm too busy for it. I've never been happier in my entire existence than I am these days. I made big changes in my life which were scary and crazy but necessary. I had my heart broken and healed from it. I met a boy and questioned my entire sexual orientation. I decided that labels are stupid and let go of my obsession with them. I actually recovered from my ED (which is the biggest thing I've ever done and it was hard as hell and a lot of work and changed me inside and out) and I am now happy to say that I've reached the FINAL phase of recovery where I'm just about as normal as possible. I have friends, I have good grades, I have fun. I can't believe that 6 months ago I was the most miserable I've ever been and now I've done a complete 180. Life is good. Stuff gets better. I stay busy. One day - probably a while from now - I'll set aside a little time for DC. Never can let go of my nostalgia for this place. But this is about everything for now, yay happy current thoughts!!

8 hours ago, Gsea said:

I actually recovered from my ED (which is the biggest thing I've ever done and it was hard as hell and a lot of work and changed me inside and out) and I am now happy to say that I've reached the FINAL phase of recovery where I'm just about as normal as possible.

Hey, I don't really know you, but I wanted to say congratulations on this! :)