RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I say I'm gonna do this and do that, but it never gets done. One of these days imma slap myself and make myself get it done!

I mean I guess you can argue with me since it's your creation, but really, if you look at it, there's no way it's two-headed (and technically if you told someone reverse two-headed dragon without any visuals, they probably wouldn't conceptualize that cuz really what is a reverse of a two-headed dragon? does it have heads on its butt cuz that seems more likely)

If I wanna become independent perfectly, I have to get a mini job. But that's impossible for now.

....Just I need to pack up again tomorrow.

I want finish the reference immediately. But I have to put more effort on it.

There is a tiny kitten on my lap. If I move, she meows in distress and that makes me sad but I need to go to the toilet but I don't want to move her bc she's so cute and needs love.

I hope I get that Sunday or Tuesday off so I can drag my PS4 to my friend's house so we can both enjoy the Assassin's festival.

ETA: Ohhh-kay. I'm tired. Time to go to bed before I pass out from exhaustion...again. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow. Yay! :D 

Edited by Syiren
adding something.

Watching the cities around me be taken over by the hurricane rain. I seriously feel for y'all close to the coast and now those in Houston. This stuff is crazy. 

At least class was delayed, I suppose. 

When you want to go back to sleep but keep falling back into the same nightmare you woke up from....looks like I'm up early this morning, though it works because...new eggs!

Edited by Syiren

Is this considered a short letter? Less than one page, spacing between the sections. Think I focused on the most relevant information. Gotta be acceptable, right?

JEEZ! Enough with the ads! It's one thing to have it pop up every time the page refreshes, but when they KEEP popping up every time you move the mouse and it blocks all of the clickable actions that let you navigate the damn page. every. single. freaking. time. it gets stupid! Seriously photobucket! I just wanted to see why some of my pics weren't showing, is that so wrong? Oh, and by the way, I'm not paying a yearly fee of $340 just to use a stupid photo sharing site. BITE ME!

Photobucket, what the fudge happened to you? :( 

I hate invitations to places that require MULTIPLE setups first.

Well, technically I hate such kind of places, not the invitation per se.

And YOU, Hormone Hell, why are you bothering me already?! You're one week too early! Can't you leave my brain in peace for a while?!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Leave me alone. I don't want to be bothered.

I don't know if I caused this to myself. Well... I'd say it's not entirely my fault.

Edited by JolteonTails