RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Dang, I think I'm coming down with a cold.. my head hurts.

Just feel so stupid about myself: Hey myself, you are a stupid idiot. As you know, that person doesn't like to talk with you and doesn't want to close with you. Why don't you know that?

Edited by artiuslove

man, I almost forgot what 7 was in roman numerals :'D

also why does my leg hurt? >_<

why would you leave me with the phone and tell me to pick up if it rings why dad it's like watching a time bomb

I want to fix it, believe me. But my hands are tied. sad.gif

Wish I wasn't so tired to reply to messages that are long overdue on multiple sites. sad.gif

hmmm, five hours you say? I don't feel as bad anymore (still no motivation to draw though uwu)

I really don't have the energy for this conversation, but they're only 17. I have to give them a chance to see if they're willing to learn our real history.

Raid battles? And other major updates? Well looks like it's finally get interesting. I'm also very glad duplicates in one gym would not be allowed anymore.

sad.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada CAT MAN

*cough* *cough* Nope, no problems here.

Edited by braviary123

A busy week for me...

Fri/Sat----Drive 100 miles with a friend (monthly trip), spent the night at a friends, pizza n beer dinner,bed and breakfast, drive 20 miles to a Navy island veterans site, work on the boats (I get to prepare lunch, grilled sausages, potato salad, beans, chips and salsa (homemade), cookies, sodas and water), then the drive back 100 miles.

Stopped at a County Park/Lake cookout where I was supposed to be at earlier, but didn't make it, missed by 30 minutes...

spend some time at an air park (paragliders) light rum and cokes, chatting with the pilots then to a restaurant for my friend and I, then to our homes. (we do this every month since 2000)

Sun---- met at the airpark again to cheer a Dad, who in this last week was located by his long lost daughter after abt 35 yrs. (They will meet this next May) His only child.

Mon---- volunteer calling Bingo at a local Elks lodge (not a member, but I volunteer once in a while...

Tues----Attending a charity Bingo at the request of others ( I make a lot of noise when certain numbers are called, example ring a bell when O-66 is called; a duck call at I-22; a train whistle at B-11 and so on...

Wed----- Taking a friend to a Doctors Appt 25 miles away...

Thurs----- ????

Oh Yeah, the temps have been over 100 degrees F all week and will continue. Hottest is expected on Tues and Wed...

Edited by Husky51

Oh well... I'll try to loose weight.

What a great.... LOL

---

I ordered new pajamas. When it arrived, I would upload my picture "People behind the post".

---

I just accidently delated a sketch I plan to draw. But I'm okay. Just need to scan this sketch again.

Edited by kjym16

okay, so far so good......

did you come back to this thread each time to add a new thought?