RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why do people always assume bad intentions or some kind of conspiracy?

I do play some mobile phone game. I know there are so much grinding and many users keep complaining about it or don't play more.

Me? I'm okay for now. But I'm not sure when I quit to playing it.

Just I like some characters and want to draw them. I hope to finish the drawings before I'm sick of this game.

The dream worker goes to sleep in the abyss when finished zir works.

It feels strange today. Maybe I just don't like being alone right now..

People, stop flipping out. He's a fictional character on a tv show. I actually kind of hope that he's really dead, but on this show, probably not. I was sadder to see the other death than then one everyone is all flipping out and depressed over.

Wow, okay, so I get told off for trying to make people laugh but nobody else did? Remind me not to talk to anyone again dry.gif

No buff for GM in this patch. Bummer.

I hate having to deal with their rudeness everyday. How much I wish to tell how petty they are!

Edited by JolteonTails

Oh I like the music, but the song consist of some of the most standard stock lyrics of the modern age. Come up with some lyrics that does the music justice, or leave them out and let the music speak for itself.

My internet is so slow. It takes 20 sec to open a page. ffs. mad.gifdry.gif

I'm feel odd and unwilling to play that game more for now. Let's start drawing.

I won't leave until finish drawing all characters I like.

Haha....... I'm mad LOL... censorkip.gif makes me... *hiccups* - I didn't drink.

Edited by kjym16

Okay but stop posting speedrun videos on reddit. Nobody cares. Here, have another downvote...

If they're really based on those, then my hype is gone. Would've been better suited for April fools joke.

Edited by JolteonTails

God please help me to find courage.. I'd like to talk with him but I can't write a message! How should I say it?

And now, back to sleep!

~

I'm tired of trying to convince you to go out and see if you can find one you like. If it really meant that much to you, you wouldn't make excuses like this.

~

Why do you always find something to complain about? Please stop.

Edited by prismatika

Seriously.......just why? Why does this have to be a thing?