RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm getting a bit tired of people assuming that I'm lazy and selfish because I find social interaction tiring so I retreat to my sketchbook or computer after about an hour of it.

Why won't you reply to my messages? Did I do something to annoy you? I can't fix it if I don't know what I did. I'd finish the project myself, but I don't want to do it without you because it wouldn't feel right. I don't want to keep annoying you with Pms, but I don't know what else to do. I hope everything's alright on your end. I just really don't like being kept in the dark. sad.gif

what other interesting thing can I say? I mean my cousin did come back from the mainland.

I'm too lazy LOL

Wow, there's no available font I like except Comic Sans MS.

Edited by kjym16

Eh, I'll bump it later tonight... Kinda wish it can be pinned but I'm not too worried.

I probably need more Purples.

Edited by JolteonTails

Why are you asking that? (Not you, Sock. wink.gif )

Is it possible to fall in love with someone you have only met online? ... sad.gif

Oh man. Only two weeks to grind for those good stuffs. Guess I gotta spend hours farming everyday if I want to get everything...

Edited by JolteonTails

Midnight Lycanroc is now my favorite pokemon!

Haha... Mega charizard X, Glaceon, Umbreon, Liepard, Ninetails were my favorite pokemon once. But I still like them. biggrin.gif

Originaly I love werewolves! (No flat face or lack of fur)

You complain about people doing this one thing in regards to you, but you keep doing the exact same thing to someone else? Can you spell "HYPOCRITE"?!

In a moment, I forgot I'm Ky in this site.

I thought I'm still Vixen(As nickname) LOL.... that's one of my game username.

Just found out Chris Cornell from Soundgarden died..

World lost another great front-man. So sad.. RIP sad.gif♥ ♥ ♥