RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

um wait, so people are killing mints out of spite because of the event? how am I gonna put my baby in a hatchery without it getting killed? I can't watch it all the time D:

So, what I was worrying about was postponed to next week and what I was looking forward to was postponed to nowhere. great. Edited by sh20000sh

Sheesh... Calm down. It's over. Quit complaining. I don't want to be associated with someone like them.

I wish they could trust me a bit more.

Edited by JolteonTails

I hope someone offers something on my Olive hatchies that I can use... At least Meow Madness is starting!

guys, why. why do we have this mentality that omg, there's so many of them I guess there's no point playing anymore. You're basically giving them the win

I shouldn't have watched Pitch Perfect. I love the movie, but I've been singing Cups for two days now and it WON'T STOP.

Edited by prismatika

Where does he find all these great anime? Nanbaka is hilariois! xd.png

How many Asians are here? Just curious.

I mean, I feel sort of bad in a way? I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people who want it more than I do........but I don't want to give it up.

This new pet rat is so cute. Nine rats in the house now, still not enough Cx

I mean yes, you don't have to lecture me. though I can't complain much since I'm not giving you all the facts