RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Friday.

Friday.

How I wish it was Friday that not only can pay off the major priority bills right now, but get the chance to do our taxes and FINALLY get a new pair of glasses. How long I've holded off due to the cost of even a single pair is expensive. If I had known at the prior time that I've could had had received one through the vision team, I could have waited than another two years (recommended for adults) for another eye exam. Thankfully I've found one eyeglass/contact retailer that price are more in my budget range. Why must eyewear be so expensive?! It's not like I'm going in for a procedure or buying something electronic.

And why must the lens part also be an extra cost. Should they not be included too?!

*sigh*

At least the place that I'm going to this Friday the eye exam is free. It will save me a bit of cash. And I've got to thank my mother again for saying that this week I don't have to give her anything that I can rid myself of these pathetic crack glasses. Oh wait....they take seven days...I'll have to check

They do take seven days compared to the other retailers. Meh, that is really such a small price in consideration of the other retailers who take less than a day to complete an order. Seven days. I do not mind the wait as I'll be saving a great deal compared to the others.

How censorkip.gif ing hard is it to do a quick search? There are like 5 other topics, we don't need another one for the same damn thing. I mean, I love it as much as the next person, but seriously.

Friday.

Friday.

It's Friday...

Summer is going to be hell.

I have to read three books and remember very specific details from them, as I will be tested on them as soon as school starts next year. I have to also read two other books for my AP class and write a half page summary and reflection for each chapter of both books. I also also have to take an online class over the summer. Like srsly wtf.

I'm not going to have enough time! When do I register for the online class? Who do I need a signature from? Who do I schedule a conference with? What do I do? What do I do?

I hadn't expected Chiaki to post the first round while I was still online.

Well, I figured I'd be in danger posting for Chiaki Says but I hadn't expected to die quite so quickly.

(5th...)

Chiaki 7 isn't a Scrabble word.

Hmm. Looks like I'm not dead after all as my assassin had already died so I can keep posting for Chiaki Says.

(9th...)

It could get repetitive posting Chiaki 10

think I should post about Chiaki...

Edited by ticonderoga2

If I make one more post about Chiaki, that should give me 21 just in case I miscounted along the way.

(21... I think!)

Nearly there with Chiaki 16.

We should post a lot about Chiaki...

Edited by ticonderoga2

dry.gif

Again with the high and mighty attitude of yours today really irks me. Is there not a day that you don't go about thinking yourself to be some sort of team lead (in truth your not) and bossing people around. This time it wasn't directed at me, but you seriously need to cut it out.

A Chiaki for good luck.

ugh, I'm always so late. Who the freak goes to bed that early anyway? YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL. YOU ARE NOT FOUR.