RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Woah, spoilers on Tumblr... Those three starters are kinda disappointing, but I'm holding out to see their evolutions. Sun legendary is awesome, Moon, well, I'm not sure with just yet. Still hyped, though!

I like the owl though, he's a cute pudgy lil thing.

Just think of the moon one, like a trampoline when it spreads its wings xd.png

I like the Rowlet too (and Litten). I'm not too sure about the sea lion seal. It just look a bit too goofy, but I'm waiting on their evolutions before having a final decision. tongue.gif

---

I really should stop sleeping late... send help

I hope that helps... 2 more achievements to go, will be 4th perfect game woot

Edited by JolteonTails

hurray timezones....and i'm still sleepy u_u

well, i've already quit pokemon because of megas, but now it's set in Hawaii......so conflicted....dunno about the designs though.....will just have to see as they come out (gen 4 is still the worst set imo)

I'm just feeling so nostalgic right now.

I joined DC in October of 2009.

I was a nerdy little 6th grade student when I joined. I remember one of my first dragons was an autumn seasonal and for the first week, I would sit in class and draw stupid little dragon doodles of what I thought my egg would eventually hatch into.

In five days I will graduate high school and start college classes a week later. All though my middle school and high school careers, DC was my little outlet of relaxation and calmness after the day.

I just find it insane that I've been here so long and that DC's been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember, even though I feel like yesterday I was drawing weird-looking autumn dragons.

This is a bucket of feels and what.

Shame that something I offered for was traded to someone else who only put it up for another trade asking for near impossible odds. I would have cherished it. dry.gif I know I'm sounding a bit petty, but I can't help it. Why would you want it just to trade it?

Edited by Syiren

I'm such a failure. He's never going to write a good recommendation for me. Why am I even trying? I'll never get the scholarship, anyway.

Come on, guys. Let's go. I'm tired of waiting.

Well, that happened. GG

Edited by JolteonTails

I think you should actually post the pictures in the thread instead of posting links; they'll get more views that way.

THE FRILLS ARE BACK!!!!!!! *flails arms*

I'm such a failure. He's never going to write a good recommendation for me. Why am I even trying? I'll never get the scholarship, anyway.

Don't give up Sock. I was told on the night I graduated that I wouldn't be getting mine and It's constantly been haunting me ever since. Keep fighting for it. you don't want that regret sticking with you. Believe me.

Edited by Syiren

This game is supposed to be fun, not put me in a bad mood.

I know how you feel. sleep.gif

How to best go about stringing these vertebrae together... definitely didn't jump into the deep end with my first articulation attempt being done on a canary skeleton.

Why do people have to be so damn disgusting?! I mean Gross! XP

My ideas... are probably going to get shot down. *sigh*

But I'm going to put them out there. There is a possibility they may be considered useful. Or not.

I wish the time limit was three hours and not two.

I just want to disappear...

Until I'm inspired to draw that is...