RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Really can't stand my mom sometimes. It baffles me how she can be so mindless and unorganized. She has no concept of timeliness and makes me late to everything because she thinks she can fit a three hour shower/makeup/hair/get dressed routine into ten minutes. Doesn't matter how important the event is - we will be late, every time.

Why's my throat so dry?

most prominent current thought: "I want sLEEP"

I just finished "studying," with the intention of coming home to sleep after my 7:30 AM final. But nah man I guess I can't do that because I have to take another final. At 2:30. There was no other time open in the computer lab than 2:30. On the last day, so I have no choice.

I have to get up in about 2.5 hours and will probably be stuck at school until 4PM+, which probably means 8 hours of staying up while tired sick and miserable. I may get lucky and have my ride be willing to go all the way out to my school more than once so I can sleep in that off-time, but I doubt it.

I can't even take my Mucinex now because the mental fog from it probably won't wear off by the time I need to take that final. So who knows if I can even sleep at all with my allergies/possible sinus infection. = =;;

Me, playing Darkest Dungeon: Wow this plague doctor is really kicking butt! I'm going to max out this plague doctor and make sure I lock in her good quirks and scrub out the negative ones an-

Darkest Dungeon: Three crits in a row. Get bled. Deathblow.

Me, no longer playing Darkest Dungeon: I play this game for fun.

Ugh, why can't you pull your head out of your butt and realize the obvious?

having to tell people "no somebody beat you to it" shouldn't be giving me this much anxiety

I really want to start going by my middle name. Idk if it will be worth the confusion though. My mom was raised/has lived her whole life under a name different from her birth name and she says it's so annoying but I really like my middle name 1000x more than my first name and I'm starting college in the fall and I'll be in a completely new group of people so if there's a good time for me to step into a new name, it's now. Hrrmmmm

I swear to god if he spouts off anymore of his censorkip.gif threats, he can find someone else chauffeur him back and forth to work! The way he treats his kids and then expects us to do whatever he asks is censorkip.gif bull!

Huh. That surprised me. Well, what was the point of asking me then?

I should add new gifs to my signature.

Edited by JolteonTails

I did a thing that I want to share but I guess I can't tonight because of my OCD habit. Also might not do it tomorrow since I'll probably spend most of the night at my bf's u_u

Yep, shouldn't have said it, shouldn't have said it. Knew I shouldn't have said it. She took their side and now I feel terrible and have just been feeling more and more terrible. Not gonna sleep well.

September 30th and November 18th. Two release dates that can't get here fast enough! I'm going to go crazy before then. ._.

Woah, spoilers on Tumblr... Those three starters are kinda disappointing, but I'm holding out to see their evolutions. Sun legendary is awesome, Moon, well, I'm not sure with just yet. Still hyped, though!

Edited by JolteonTails