RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I wish I hadn't started that. Now I have to try to keep up with it.

SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT ONE!!!! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!

-takes a deep breath and lets it out- Okay... I'm cool... I'm good... Yeah...

OHMYGOSH!! @_@

I hope to god that person picks up their laundry soon.....and that no one else comes in to do laundry; don't want to have a fight with someone =_=

*sigh* I hate when people don't think about why things happen or how things should go =_=

I got my 'Today's Theme' song stuck in my head.

I wish I could see my reviews. They're just sitting there teasing me. *pokes fanfiction* dry.gif

Why is it so cold... I'm inside and I'm wearing a coat. A big, fluffy, winter coat. With the hood up. It shouldn't be cold...

I wonder why my fanfic isn't that popular enough to get comments...

everyone else has fantastic stuff, though some I've seen (no offense to them) is really bad, grammar and just plot-wise..yet they have tons of comments saying how great it is.

I think I'll stop. Bleh.

So many awesome reviews. So excited and happy. TTwTT

makes me feel better knowing that some people have been on diets for months without much change. least I know it's not just me struggling

I really love that I have friends online that I can escape to and talk to in order to escape daily drama in the real world.

How did he get that idea in the first place, that just seems like a really random coincidence.

So I either focus on the frustration of job hunting or the fact that I have a VERY short time span to get one... Flipping pick one since I'm not allowed to...

Why are they wasting their invites....

uh, okay ._. less work for me then.

Edited by JolteonTails

How'd this thread get to the 3rd page?

Not everyone thinks and see things the same way I do and that's ok. There are a million ways to create something with varying reasons behind those decisions. Just because someone critics my work and says they would do something differently that doesn't mean I should get angry over it. We just tackle problems from different angles.

And yet my creative pride is still hurt. *sigh* I've been studying art and consequently visual design for years and to have a random person say to me that my arrangement could be improved and then go on to list things that I feel take away what I tried to achieve... It makes me prickle and want to demand to know if they've even had experience in graphic design.

Edited by Daydreamer09