RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I miss the forests, and fishing. Sunlight through branches of pine and spruce, and the smell of moss and marsh labrador tea. These damned trimmed hedges, symmetrically aligned houses and limited asphalt streets drive me nuts.

SO glad this project is over. I don't want to look at bamboo again for a long time.

Guess it's a good thing my tablet isn't a Bamboo, amiright? Sorry, I'll leave.

SO glad this project is over. I don't want to look at bamboo again for a long time.

Guess it's a good thing my tablet isn't a Bamboo, amiright? Sorry, I'll leave.

^Actually, that gave me a good chuckle. laugh.gif

~*~

Why do things always make me laugh at the worst times? I'm in a library. I can't unleash my explosive laughter in here. I wish I was home reading that fanfic, because that laugh needed to come out. Ah heck with it. *laughs anyway*

Edited by Syiren

Where is everyone? unsure.gif

Why is everything in life just a big gray area? Why can't there just be an objectively right answer to some things?

Surprise surprise, I'm stressing about the future again.

But really. How am I supposed to find an answer when there's no right answer? "Be a scientist, you'll be more employable!" "Ah, but if you pursue the liberal arts instead, you'll be favored for your communicative, critical thinking skills." "But if you major in something hard like computer science you'll be viewed as a problem-solver and a capable learner!" "But if you go into something like political science or anthropology you'll seem more worldly and cultured and socialized."

I'm 100% fed up someone just tell me what to do and who to be and I'll be at peace

Also I'm tired of my handwriting. This happens about once a year. Time to change it. But to what?

I get closed species are peoples preference but..

making a fox with an ice cream tail and labelling it closed, and expensive is ridiculous.

As well as people attacking someone who 'stole' a design, and it's human looking.

Seriously guys? Ideas aren't yours only, other people might have thought of it, no need to insult and lash out at people.

Grow up. dry.gif

Why do I always get psyched to Shiny hunt every time I watch shiny encounter videos?

Red or Yellow? Why is this decision so difficult? Just pick one. But...it does mean two completely different teams...

RED OR YELLOW? ASGUFHEKALHAS-

~

Ok. Yellow. I've decided. Can't choose between Bulbasaur and Charmander anyway, so why not both? :'D

~

Just purchased/downloaded it. I am way too excited. For once, I'm kinda glad I have a long break between classes.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Red or Yellow? Why is this decision so difficult? Just pick one. But...it does mean two completely different teams...

RED OR YELLOW? ASGUFHEKALHAS-

~

Ok. Yellow. I've decided. Can't choose between Bulbasaur and Charmander anyway, so why not both? :'D

~

Just purchased/downloaded it. I am way too excited. For once, I'm kinda glad I have a long break between classes.

That's the exact same reason why I'm getting Yellow. Why get one started when you get all three plus Pikachu? wink.gif

~*~

omg, I normally don't like the react channel on youtube, but these kids are so smart!

GAAAAAHHHHHH! Damn you and you're fast as hell internet! I almost had it! *screams*

It's like a dream come true, the tablet is AMAZING and just.

Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man I'm still so excited and this is incredible.

My art's so much better honestly just from the ease of use and blending the best of both why I like digital and traditional.

This is just.

Wow. I've been missing out. I'm so glad I was able to upgrade.

Going to heck. I'm an idiot. Hopeless moron. And it's nobody's fault but my own. Can only hope this will be enough of a kick in the behind to actually get back to business again. I so want to get back to business again. I was happy and proud of myself. Edited by Ripan

I mess up so much, why was I allowed to stay? I should have been kicked out my first sign of doubt/weakness.

Why can I write an entire book in my head while I'm lying in bed, but go completely blank when I'm in front of the computer?

I screwed up so bad. Soooo bad. And there's nothing I can do about it. I must improvise.

Edited by JolteonTails