RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Pokemon combining with humans? Now that's a little absurd. Sounds a bit like Digimon too...

I probably would need like 100k+ invs to find what I need.

Edited by JolteonTails

Why is "Like I'm Going to Lose You" stuck in my head I didn't even listen to it today.

Mmm, it's so late, but this stir fry turned out so good.

Maybe a little less pepper next time, though. xP

Absurd excuses. I worried since yesterday for nothing.

Boop boop bee doop

Normally I'm horrible at math 'cause it's just some kinda mental thing or whatever

miscalculia i think

but I got my Algebra test back

NINETY TWO

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dad doesn''t get his way so he tells me "hey, your sick bird is going to die soon so why worry about her health".

ffs!

dry.gif ... and you have no idea how to write atmosphere. The text looks like "this happened, then this happened, then this happened."

Ah..somewhat good day, easy stuff, nothing bad has happened...

Depression: "LOL that's what you think."

Ah censorkip.gif

As a left-brain "rational" thinker it is so hard for me to make huge decisions because I have to pick apart every option and try to assign values/objectivity to things that are undeniably subjective. I’m trying this new thing where I try to go by my “gut feeling” and listen to my emotions, however out of touch with them I may be… well, I think I had a gut feeling earlier, and it was a good one. I think I’m zeroing in on a big, but good, decision, and I feel strangely excited, which doesn’t happen often. Life is good. Exciting times are ahead, I think.

Seems like I wasn't missed. Well, I guess that explains a lot.

Yeah, right. See you next week or so.

Edited by JolteonTails

There's a bright green spider crawling across the top of the computer monitor! And it's the jumping kind! *is freaking out* 0_0;;

There's a bright green spider crawling across the top of the computer monitor! And it's the jumping kind! *is freaking out* 0_0;;

Burn the house down

O.O

The fact that they faked as a deaf girl to cover his voice is very upsetting. Don't use deafness as an excuse to not join Skype calls. dry.gif -rolls over-

Please end the game already. I'm getting impatient.

Edited by JolteonTails

be depressed -> really want to draw -> no motivation to draw -> repeat

~

I should really respond to that message. Anxiety, can you not. Please. I want to be polite. This is just making me feel like a jerk.

~

Too many threads in this processor.

~

It's amazing how much music can do on a psychological level.

~

I...really need to shut up and leave this thread. ._.

~

Holy carp I didn't know too much dreaming was a thing. I feel like it makes sense now. What the censorkip.gif .

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Put me somewhere in the North. I need hockey, cold, frozen ponds, snow and warm hot coco.

yes, of course there's a least one thread that shows as unread even if I was the last one who posted... =_=