RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why is Terezi Pyrope such an underrated character?! She wasn't just that one blind girl who loved the color red! She was very intelligent and- blah blah blah more Terezi ranting blah blah blah...

I do kinda feel like to many stories neglect many of his primary characteristics: he's curious but critical, and a bit paranoid, and seriously people, how can you forget his numerous moments of kick***?

I need to finish writing this one-shot. Then finish the other one I started... Almost forgot about that one. At least they're just writing exercises.

I just submitted an idea on the dragons request board and I am terrified.

I can't draw dragons. .-.

I missed my calling.

Ok I'm probably too young to say that. I should say I missed an opportunity to realize my calling. Now I'm a few years behind.

Computer science is so interesting. All the careers/fields I find interesting are very computer-heavy. I should have been taking networking classes for the past 4 years, not journalism classes.

-hits head against wall repeatedly- I could be a much happier person right now, and I could already have real plans lined up for my future, if I hadn't dissed networking because I told myself "computers are boring, ugly gray machines."

Siiiigh

That moment when you finally figure out the error in your code, only to find it was something so simple that you just have to laugh. xd.png

"Lose My Breath" is no one else's favorite Destiny's Child song. I don't know why it gets no love.

Please bring back those awesome cereals. They were so good. I'm so incompetent. I can't do anything to help my family.

Edited by JolteonTails

I'm so weirdly excited to go get to see an asthma doc. I really hope we can develop a plan so I don't nearly have an attack anytime I go to exercise and before bed and after I wake up (when it's colder). Also really interested in what the results of my allergy test will be. =o Haven't had one since I was four.

How have I never noticed the "strippers" the guys are looking for in the episode 'Sex & Violence' are all named after Disney princesses?

Edited by prismatika

Nah, one of the worst things is actually that nobody can agree on how to spell these place names. Adds an extra level of difficulty to find these places and uncertainty of if you've managed to find them all.

I really wish I knew where I was going with this story...

Pokemon combining with humans? Now that's a little absurd. Sounds a bit like Digimon too...

I probably would need like 100k+ invs to find what I need.

Edited by JolteonTails

Why is "Like I'm Going to Lose You" stuck in my head I didn't even listen to it today.

Mmm, it's so late, but this stir fry turned out so good.

Maybe a little less pepper next time, though. xP