RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I wonder where the stuff i ordered in the mail is?

what color should i dye my hair?

why is it so cold!?

I wonder if anyone who used to be here is still here, and do they remember me?

Oh, cool. JolteonTails remembers me.

(Hey JolteonTails, long time no see.)

well that was interesting...

bleh, I'm so sleepy, but there are things to do.....why'd my toilet have to get clogged? >_<

I didn't need to eat that chocolate. Why the kipz did I eat that chocolate. Now I feel terrible.

~

"A work of art is never completed, it is merely abandoned."

Yyyyyeaaaaahh, I've been poking at this drawing for far too long. BUT IT STILL DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT. I need to learn to draw the line somewhere so I don't spend the rest of eternity on this one drawing.

Alright, I've got 2 streams pulled up so I should be good if one goes down or won't work right. I'll take my meds like 10 min before the episode starts so I should hopefully fall asleep not long after, alarms are set... Just need something to eat.

No, NO, STOP with this drawing already. We NEED to move on to something else. I know something doesn't look right, but we've been on this same drawing for several days now. The whole point of it was supposed to be practice. No one's ever going to see it. Just STOP. Put the stylus DOWN. BREATHE. We need to learn when to stop drawing one thing and move on to another.

~

Why the crap am I still awake? =_=

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I should probably go eat something considering its already nearly 2pm...

wow my cat snores really loudly.

Even my dog is quieter..

My art is bad

ew

burn it

please

I mean, I think its bad

the gift art is what my friends like I guess

and a few other pieces

but it's probably just pity-enjoyment

or something

..idk

i think maybe i should be nice to people on their b-days.....now just to find out when their b-days are... uwu

@nora: well, i haven't really seen your art, but i'm sure a lot of artists think their art is bad. just know that at most stages there is always room for improvement so just keep working on it and you'll get better

whew, thought there wasn't going to be any activity in the game section

@drakkoh: to put it simply, i was wondering if there was an update to the thread but i don't remember the last person who posted.