RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

ohhh mannn i have a cruuushhhh

she is ridiculously smart and humble and so sweet and works harder than i could ever comprehend and she is gorgeous oh my god seriously the most naturally stunning person i've ever seen

annnd she's most likely straight... but so dreamy... i'm honestly fine with just swallowing my feelings and admiring her from a distance until the end of time

*smashes head into the ground*

EDIT: By the Nine, my avatar had rotated to the headdesk image. I'm psychic.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I'm cold. I should curl under my blankets and sleep... but these songs are too good to put down for the night. Weh.

If anyone asks, it would be the verb form. Though I wonder.......is it called perverting someone if they think it's the right path?

That guy in my head who likes doing homework thinks that a certain ship game I play with a friend is way too tempting and should be deleted from my computer immediately ~~

It feels like I really need to cry out and give a proper goodbye, just so I can finally continue on with normal life, but it just won't come out, so have these awful feelings gripping me tightly and making it hard to do regular everyday stuff.

I'm still really grumpy about the fact that my local community college doesn't have ASL classes.

The world needs more hugs. *hugs all around*

~

Ya know, that nose isn't bad. I'm slowly learning how to nose. Hands, though? That one from yesterday is decent, but today's? Pff, still not good at hands.

I need more sleep.

Day 10, though. 1/10th through this challenge. |3

*spends forever trying to get proportions/anatomy correct*

*remembers they're wearing cloaks*

*dies a little on the inside*

At least it's practice, right? Right?