RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Splatoon hypeee! | I hope someone will win soon. It's taking waaaay forever.

=___=

Edited by JolteonTails

Man, it feels so good to help others. I'm on cloud nine right now. biggrin.gif

Looking around..impatiently waiting for my hatchlings to hatch.. waiting for my fogged egg to possibly be Neglected...and still wondering: What the heck does a 'perfect line' Dragon do? (I only know some basics xd.png) Also...wanting to play another game...ran out of gametime for it...Hnnnghhhhhhhhh.

*Flops*

I hate feeling utterly worthless. Nothing I do seems to matter. If i'm bothering them, I wish someone would actually come out and tell me instead of making me sit here and wonder what I did wrong. If you want me to back off or if you find me annoying, fine, but tell me! I can't fix the problem if I don't know what it is. I'm not a mind reader. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

I hate feeling utterly worthless. Nothing I do seems to matter. If i'm bothering them, I wish someone would actually come out and tell me instead of making me sit here and wonder what I did wrong. If you want me to back off or if you find me annoying, fine, but tell me! I can't fix the problem if I don't know what it is. dry.gif

*offers hug*

*silently wonders why there's no hug emote*

I cant help feeling unwanted and unworthy to some. But what did i do to make myself end up this way

*offers hug* 

*silently wonders why there's no hug emote*

Thanks, NoraNora *hugs back* (that is a good question.)

~*~

Three Yahzee's in a single game? blink.gif a total of 417 points? Um, maybe I should have played the lottery last night.

I hate feeling utterly worthless. Nothing I do seems to matter. If i'm bothering them, I wish someone would actually come out and tell me instead of making me sit here and wonder what I did wrong. If you want me to back off or if you find me annoying, fine, but tell me! I can't fix the problem if I don't know what it is. I'm not a mind reader. dry.gif

I absolutely hate this feeling. I used it get it a lot more when I was younger for some reason not so much now (I'm in my 30s). What I hated the most about it is that if I were to simply ask, basically, "Hey, whats up?" they'd accuse me of being "confrontational". So frustrating.

Hope you get your answers. Just know that sometimes people are irrational and it has nothing to do with you. When you think of it as if you're looking for a rational answer from an irrational person, that might help (it helps with me).

I really hate it when my friends i have always say they always have my back and then when i turn it i get stabbed. Why cant they always speak the truth infront of me instead of always making things up just to make me feel better. I hate when they sugarcoat there words

I cant help feeling unwanted and unworthy to some. But what did i do to make myself end up this way

You didn't do anything to "make" yourself any way. Usually when you feel something like that, it's based on a belief which isn't serving you anymore. For example, I used to believe that I was somehow not good enough, like that there was something innately wrong with me. Because I believed that, I thought that I wasn't worthy of others and I felt that no one wanted to be around me or thought I was very important or whatever. But the truth was that I was expending so much effort to please others or try to be "good enough" that I missed the point that my only job is to be myself and as long as I'm that, I'm automatically good enough, because I'm being the best I can be.

Try examining what you might believe about yourself or the other people involved and start asking yourself how true those beliefs are. It might lead you somewhere.

One of my kid's birthday parties is today. Worried that very few people will show up, like last year. Got some RSVPs. Paid a lot of money so she could have a cheer leading party (They'll teach the girls basics about cheer leading and how to do a little cheer). *Really* hope she won't be let down if only a few people show up. *Really* hope I'll be surprised and have more people show up than the party was booked for!

You didn't do anything to "make" yourself any way. Usually when you feel something like that, it's based on a belief which isn't serving you anymore. For example, I used to believe that I was somehow not good enough, like that there was something innately wrong with me. Because I believed that, I thought that I wasn't worthy of others and I felt that no one wanted to be around me or thought I was very important or whatever. But the truth was that I was expending so much effort to please others or try to be "good enough" that I missed the point that my only job is to be myself and as long as I'm that, I'm automatically good enough, because I'm being the best I can be.

Try examining what you might believe about yourself or the other people involved and start asking yourself how true those beliefs are. It might lead you somewhere.

I actually like the way you put that. I have a small concept of not understanding most things. But the way you put that really made me feel better and thanks for that

I cant wait to go out tonight. Singing karaoke and getting blitz with friends hopefully

Aha will I get in trouble if I put on a dress? Because I'm probably not going anywhere today but it's my birthday and I want to wear a dress that isn't a nightgown. ...I'm just gonna ask I guess. Because I need to distract myself before I get sad again.

seacat: totally. And really rock it, too, because you glow on your birthday (or so I've heard. Something having to do with astrology which I may or may not believe). Is there something you can do to treat yourself? For example, I might go to a book store on a lonely birthday and make up stories about the people who come in.

seacat: totally. And really rock it, too, because you glow on your birthday (or so I've heard. Something having to do with astrology which I may or may not believe). Is there something you can do to treat yourself? For example, I might go to a book store on a lonely birthday and make up stories about the people who come in.

The only thing I can really do is go to the nearby park later and hope there aren't people, because I'm not really a people person and there's not really much to do in town that doesn't cost money I don't have unless I go to the library. Or I could go to the humane society, but that's on the other side of town and I can't drive. Ahaha. Plus I'm not sure if it's open today.

Why are you people so kipzin' friendly? I love the DC community. Q~Q

Current thought?

My dog is being a jerk and idek if its his shots or not

This isn't targeted to any thread or person at all..but why must there be rules for things xd.png, like, trading and having to post things, then wait..I'm honestly not a patient person... But it's okay, just sometimes I wish there was a thread on any site that didn't have too many rules xd.png especially since I can't understand rules in a certain format I've never seen...*flail*

I still don't get why there are 'perfect' lines for dragons..aren't they just dragons O_o?

..Maybe joining the forums was a bad idea..probably gonna get banned on everything for not following/understanding the rules..*sigh* ._. what's wrong with me..

Edited by NoraNora