RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm hungry. Wish we'd go out to eat.

Of course I had to make him ask that. Why wouldn't I? ...I'm pretty sure my face is red right now... Oh, the cheesebun is done!

Just a passing thought:

You know that feeling when you're really excited and you get that 'butterflies' in your stomach sensation? I was wondering, can you lose that feeling? Or possibly grow out of it? It's been years since I've felt it and I'm wondering why that was. Not so say that I can't feel joy or happiness or anything like that, it's just that one particular thing vanished a long time ago. I can speculate why it's gone, but am uncertain of the true cause. Mostly wondering out of curiosity since I think most of us have had experienced the 'fuzzies' in your stomach especially as children.

*googles gold for chemical reasons*

*gets blinded*

*gold addiction relapses*

dang it gold quit being shiny D:< I'm enough of a magpie as is...

Just a passing thought:

You know that feeling when you're really excited and you get that 'butterflies' in your stomach sensation? I was wondering, can you lose that feeling? Or possibly grow out of it? It's been years since I've felt it and I'm wondering why that was. Not so say that I can't feel joy or happiness or anything like that, it's just that one particular thing vanished a long time ago. I can speculate why it's gone, but am uncertain of the true cause. Mostly wondering out of curiosity since I think most of us have had experienced the 'fuzzies' in your stomach especially as children.

I don't think we 'grow out of it' per-say, it just takes something really special to cause it to happen.

~*~

Why'd I eat so much? I thought I would have learned my lesson last time. sad.gif

Bleh. East Town Mall popcorn wasn't a good idea....

I DON'T LIKE YOU UNCOOPERATIVE PIECE OF ICE!

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

You should leave for a bit, roommate. I'm hungry but don't feel like going into the kitchen with you out there. =p

I don't know why you bring her here if you are just going to complain about the way mom puts her to sleep.

what the hell even is this music video

who comes up with this xd.png

this band is unreal I can't stop laughing at the effing singer omfg

Uh... I feel like I just wrote two book reports. Brain has officially been fried.

Why didn't I do this sooner?

That's a... very clumsy assumption to make that the owner would have been female just because it's a ring. It could very well have been worn by a man like a status symbol, considering it originated from a very distant trading place and the design is clearly not in the local style.

Dangit I'm dumb. I usually do my research, wtf was I thinking there. How did I not realize right away? This is why I usually stay away from diagnosing my characters with pretty much anything specific dry.gif

Well now I'll have to account for this seeing how I already posted it and hope not to offend too many people... @#&!*

GOD DAMMIT now it's conflicting with an aspect of the element too. NOW WHAT.

This wasn't a good ideaaaaa. Gosh dangit Betty, representation is only good if you can pull it off properly. I shouldn't be allowed to do this

Edited by Orlageddon

there... pulled the thing.

>:D

hopefully I'll at least learn from this though