RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I can't believe I made such a simple mistake in the algorithm. That was such an easy fix. *facepalm*

Not cool man, not cool. dry.gif

Damn I'm hungry. Why am I craving Ramen?

Ohhh~ I'm so happy. First Frills may be coming back and now this. *squee* Good week. Very good week. biggrin.gif

...why can't all my weeks be like this? unsure.gif

OH MY GOD WHY IS THERE SO MUCH LAG I CAN'T

(I didn't know it was possible to ragequit deviantART but apparently it is)

okay and now it's running super fast?! are you kidding me

Edited by Orlageddon

Hahaaha I skipped school. Why would I pay $20 to walk in the gym or not pay and have to sit in the cafeteria all day? That's retarded.

I really hope this works. I don't want to have to talk to the lab assistants if it doesn't. :/

Ohhh no I can feel the insecurity creeping back in. Maybe I shouldn't have started socializing on dA

But it's ok, other people's versions are awesome but mine is also cool in its own way

...right? unsure.gif

I'm so glad I managed to get most of my project done without any outside influences. Subconscious copying sucks. This way I got my own ideas and it's unique among the others in a way. But now there's so much stuff I could have done better and yay self doubt here I come again! *curls up in a corner*

(Gosh I'd still copy so many of these ideas on purpose if I was a jerk but luckily I'm not xd.png)

also WHY DID I SHOW MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING what a disaster he actually liked it but now I feel like crap for some reason

Dangit. I wanted to gift this to a thread, but now that I see it's pretty lineage, I wanna keep it. Ah heck with it. I'll hang onto it. Why'd I have to give its parents awesome names? xd.png

oooohhhh I didn't actually say some horrible thing they were just taking some time to reply

*deep breaths*

Oh for cryin' out loud. Hatch already! Jeez! I got new breeding projects to try out.

Almost 2 am....why am I still awake? =_=; Heck with it. I'm fogging you and going to bed. Zzz....Zzz.....Zzz....

I need to get that portfolio goin'.

By the Nine, the shower really is the best place to think. Not sure if those improv songs I came up with are genius or completely idiotic. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Dear sweet sky, that is not what I was expecting when I was looking for refs.

I just...

Why?

Wish my asthma would quit it. >_>

But yay! I can't believe I'm one of two who got honors upon graduating in my major!!! Have to order programs now. That's awesome! I worked so hard for it. <3

Idk....I still think she'd complain about not having megas, but if she does she should probably just leave the group.

Wow I'm terrified that my life is going by so quickly. I'm almost done with being a freshman what is the rest of school goes by this quickly? Will I stay in contact with the people I hang out with now? Where will I go to college? How will I get a job when I'm lazy and have social awkwardness? What if my boyfriend has another episode and he doesn't get help and he actually dies? What will happen if he dies?