RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

We need cats. We should have cats in the Cave. Cats make everything better.

So we need more cats. More cats. Cats.

I need more cats. Lovely adorable fluffy huggable cats.

Cats! poptartFINALTINY.gif

So it gets locked after someone shows up to defend the site. On the one hand, I can maybe see why that might be forestalling more drama. On the other hand, it didn't get locked until after someone showed up to defend the site.

I need to finish writing the next chapter....why can't I focus? I've got the next two chapters planned out....UUUUUUGGGGHHHH why am I stalling? *head-desk*

i know i shouldn't be listening, but omg, she has so many problems. if she wasn't so temperamental maybe she could keep a job.

I'm to the point where I'd almost welcome the mouse showing up, because at least it would stop this conversation from heading into a second hour.

What. The egg hatched normal in about 60 seconds. Was not expecting that.

Look Lady, you can emotionally blackmail me all you want, I'm still cancelling the service. Its not worth the thirty dollars at this point in my life.

Edited by Lore_Master

^ can say the same THING nvm -,- I misread it haha

HOLIDAYS IN TWO DAYS YAAAY :DDD

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

A flat....b flat...c.....repeat...fancy shamcny playing, make it sound like you know what you're playing....Trilllllllll

biggrin.gifhappy.gif Soooo happy right now!!

Now life, don't give me grief and turn this happiness into instant anger or sadness happy.gif

Yeaaaah just wasting time while my roommate is Skyping and gaming at 3AM.

Transuranic elements are so freaky and sorta depressing... Metals twice as heavy as osmium and gaseous metals and all the other scary things that technically don't exist. Considering the island of stability... don't know why, but it's kind of freaking me out D:

bluh, i'm probably slowly going insane but not realizing it, but i did choose this path......regardless, still wish i had more time...

Why has every I post that I've made been deleted sad.gif

Now that waterscorpion mentioned cold, I'm cold... Brb gonna get a blanket.

Wow I behaved like a jerk that time. Or maybe I was like that since ever...? That's sad and could be true, need to think a bit.

It's getting frustrating the fact that I can't find any MMORPG game that I like and I can play. Whatever game I liked either I can't download/open or it was disabled. D:

I'm getting bored with online games xd.png

You're on tour and your book is shipping today and everything, so I'm not surprised at all that you didn't get the winners of the contest out yesterday as you said you would, but I would have been super appreciative if you had posted a warning somewhere that you needed an extra day so I didn't have to spend all day anxiously checking all your social media places and your site looking for an update, wondering if you would get to my entry. =(

2:22AM. Must.. sleep.

And yet.. not tired.

Luckily my Biology Lab doesn't start until the 28th, so I only have one class tomorrow, yee! Biology, ff. I love that class so much I could just die. I don't have to leave until 12:30PM, unlike most days where I have to leave at 6:30AM for an 8:00AM class ( it's never wrong to be early! )

.. so, with that, I guess I'm free to stay awake!