RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

i didn't expect this game to be as hard as it is...

Another one fell into my trap. Yay. rolleyes.gif

(Believe it or not, this is actually about rule-breakers on Howrse. Problem with my wording?)

Edited by YellowTsunami

Pfffft, you idiot. You can't fight if your face depended on it because no one can touch you and so you've gained no skill from blowing everyone up in one hit, but you run into someone who can fight you and you decide to make him hit you as much as possible and knock you silly? Wat?

Anime sometimes, bah. xd.png

...WELP. SO MUCH FOR KEEPING IT SIMPLE.

Why do I torment myself so. ;_;

/rolls into the sun

It's been over a year, methinks. Not quite two years. Flew to Maryland to visit family. Over the midwest-ish we could see a thunderstorm.

I swear that storm was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Why is lightning so damn fascinating?

Edit because it took me this long to notice a spelling error...

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

i'm tired of all these dang homophobes holy crap...

It does not feel like Christmas Eve to me. ._.

This >.<

I have so much homework over break. I don't feel like doing any of it. Not a single bit. Ugh.

On another note I'm scaring myself so much omg

ohmy.gif

Snow!

I'll be having a white Christmas after all! Yay!!!

Way to be an ass. Well, guess who just made the naughty list?

*sigh* Well, guess next year I'll just have to hope that one of the other subs is high-quality, too... But I'll miss those guys. ...I hope somebody else DOES sub 17. D: I'mma be real sad if nobody does quality subs of it anymore...

i want to stay home and not actually go to this party that i was invited to but didn't rsvp to. i need time to myself and a quiet environment, is that so much to ask for?

Little less than 2 weeks to complete all this homework

Remind me again, why am I in all these advanced classes?

Remind me again, what is the point..?

Oh right there isn't one

Watch me leap into second semester with straight Ds and Fs. Watch me not care. Watch the straight-A-student-me completely disappear.

And you;

Stop asking me what is wrong. I don't care if I'm sobbing in front of you, dying before your eyes, whatever, I will lie-lie-lie to my grave if it means you'll believe I'm okay.

And you;

You on the other hand, I trust you and I want you to ask me what's wrong so I can spill, tell you everything, so you can make me feel less alone

Christmas is over in about 4 hours and 20 minutes...I feel like I skipped it completely. Almost like it never even happened.

The BF's parents are way too generous. I love them both so much...they are another set of parents for me wub.gif

Tornadoes on Christmas make the holidays a little less cheerful. Not cool Mother Nature...not cool

actually, this might be a good thing. he's been super clingy and emotional lately and i'm getting tired of it. i mean, yeah, i need to stop to being so over dramatic, but why does he have to make a big deal out of hurting my feelings? like, wow sometimes i'm not even upset and he apologizes. it's kind of annoying. then when i apologize, he gets snippy with me. uh-uh, heck no, that's not going to freaking work with me. this time apart will be a well needed break in my opinion.

I don't know about this...making me nervous...I could have made a potentially fatal mistake...