RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

... so you are the one leaving the family over Christmas, despite the claims that you have no money. your the one forcing your daughter to go with you to bali even though she wants to stay and have Christmas with the family... and you expect US to organize an early Christmas for YOU...

and we're the suckers who did it...

For god's sake JUST TAKE ME HOME. ;A; Or at least let me sit in the hotel room all day.

Seriously, that was the best day I've had on this bloody vacation, was when you let me sit in the room all day while you went out. ;_; Wannagohoooomewannagohome.

Ugh, Nutty River. Just open already. Plzthnks

Hey, it worked. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

Yoko Shimomura, curse you for composing such beautiful yet heart-breaking music! T_T

Day=made! *grins* <3

Edited by Featherpaw

So I was absent on the one day we get a 7-paragraph essay assigned >.< I don't have the rubric or any clue what I'm doing, it's due on Monday, and better yet, it's in my least favorite subject: History. Fun, fun, fun...

I keep staring at the computer blankly, hoping that some inspiration will magically appear. :C

Joyous - chatting with parents soon.

What kind of question is that? Of course I'm not going to send her to foster care.

I don't even.... dry.gif

I really hate hackers and viruses. dry.gif

And that is the polite, understating, short, and non-profanity laced version of how I feel.

Is that with a C or a K?

I brake for Centipedes.

biggrin.gif

/random