RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Uh oh, they're quiet. They must be up to no good...

Ahgad, sunbuuuurn. D:

My face hurts.

Do not want school tomorrow.

I need the youtube app to work moar on this phone.

I really wish I could win the lottery and buy a home on my own island.

Just so I'd never have to hear another lawn mower ever again.

I hate lawn mowers. dry.gif

I'm basically playing myself. It's my personality. So why is my acting still so bad it almost physically hurts? >.< Should have picked a different character. This one's super boring. How can I act natural, anyway, if I have no clue about the world?

I though this year would be super awesome because I get to be a character instead of just player, plus an alchemist, but now I sort of want to give up the group. >.<

Edited by Orlageddon

So tired... No energy...

That was an awesome steak dinner with an awesome man. Thank you, my love, for treating me wub.gif

You want detail, pervy anon? YOU GET DETAIL.

ugh i wish that i didn't have school tomorrow because i still feel sick

Too much homework. Oh stupid teacher, why you no give instruction?

Science teacher, you are even dumber then I thought. I'm failing your class, and you say it's my fault because I was sick. No, it's your fault because you're a ****ty teacher.

Screw you, stupid teacher.

I can't believe I'm almost done with homework, for once.

Poor Ruby sad.gif Would so love to help.

It's due on Thursday and I haven't even touched it yet, oh joy >.<

i missed so much school work more like kill me pls...my eyes won't stop watering...i rly want to play corpse party omg it looks rly scary

Day of Prayer. Okay. So I get my day off from classes. Great! I can study for those tests I have that I CAN NOT fail.

Yet there are two services in which we pray, and sing, and pray, and listen to a message or testimony, and more singing. Fine. Least I get more time to study. But can you please make up your mind? I'm getting tired of sitting, then standing, then sitting again! xd.png

Also, please note chapel buddies that I have a cold so please dun expect my singing to be that great. tongue.gif Oh, and it was awkwardly amusing and fun praying with you two...twice. rolleyes.gif

Ohhhh! Mr O. is supposed to preach tomorrow!!! *dances* Oi, there's a reason all us freshies love him. He's an awesome teacher.

I can't believe my brain only allowed me 5 hours of sleep last night.

It's torture!

Why are people too censorkip.gif ing stupid to understand how to search for crap?

I absolutely have to finish by tomorrow. Best would be today, but if I want to stay awake in school, I have roughly an hour to finish and go to bed. *hates self for doing everything last minute*

Goddangit I knew this would happen I knew it and now I've gone and screwed everything up.

I hate people >.>

This situation I'm in. It sucks.

Well well now...

Look at me, my family has fallen apart in ways you cannot imagine, things I cannot talk about, police I had to talk to and people who can't come back.

And here I am worrying about my long-time crush who just will not leave my mind.

Damn.

You never liked me. What if you never liked me?

Even if you did I can't do anything.

My life..

Edited by glamoursea2