RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

censorkip.gif! Do you know how long it took to breed you a mate? Why did you refuse him! WHY! You're the second evil AP catch who refused my perfect mate! *goes back to trying for a white stripe*

If Klaine breaks up I will cry for weeks on end. D:

Me too :C

*lends a box of tissues just in case*

This extra credit is so difficult...

crap crap crap I'm gonna get kicked out of the class if I don't submit anything by Sunday

But but but I don't know how to do this project! D:

Bubtbutbutbut I'm badddd at writing simple outlines! D: ASP can waittt. Pl000xxx. 8c

Okay. So, my Aster is insane and has no boundaries, and my Richter is a pervert with a blond fetish.

Good to know.

Edited by KageSora

You came over specifically to get started on our book. Instead, we ended up recording a let's play of Minecraft, registering me on Facebook and downloading a ton of stuff for MMD, but no trace of planning or writing. By now I should already know it's no use planning ahead with you. xd.png

Science teacher, you are an idiot. I hate you so much. First, I fail your test, and you say it's my fault because I missed five days of class BECAUSE I WAS SICK.

Then, you make us do this metacognition censorkip.gif for if we fail the test. We have to fill out these ridiculously detailed questions about each question that we got wrong. How the HELL am I supposed to know what I was thinking during the test?! Wanna know what I was thinking? I was thinking "What the hell is this test?"

You don't teach. You just give us papers and expect us to learn it ourselves. Then, you give us a paper on why you give us papers instead of ACTUALLY TEACHING US. What. The. Hell.

When I came back, I went to you during lunch study and you weren't there. How the hell am I supposed to get my work if you're not there?! Then, when I finally go to you, you tell me "I should have come to you" and when I say that "I did, and you weren't there", you tell me that "I'm HP** and I should have come to you anyways." WHAT THE censorkip.gif. THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

You are an idiot. How am I supposed to pass this freaking course.

**HP is the highest course. In my school, it goes (lowest --> highest) 5.0, Honors, HP(high potential)

Isn't it funny how whenever you get an egg for me, you always end up trading it away?

Still have so much to get done. Need more hours in a day.

I sort of wish I had been there to witness that. Of course it would be better if she hadn't

been ill, but things happen. I really admire those two women who stepped in to help out

so the show could go on. It was really brave of them. Especially because of the entirely

unpleaseable (if that's even a word) fanbase they seem to have amassed.