RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

This shoulder skin better start getting better. e.e

I wish I could fake my own suicide just to teach you a lesson. To show you what it's like to feel alone and worthless. I would totally write a whole suicide note and everything, blaming you and you alone.

God that would feel so good. To make you suffer like you make me suffer every single day.

Revenge and Spite go well together.

Fortunately, I would never kill myself because of you. You aren't worth it. Not one bit. I won't let you win that easily.

Edited by tikigurl91

Hm. Hope people actually make it this time. This design is really bad, I need to completely redo it. I'm so excited to draw this comic. God, I need to stop putting off homework.

weeeeeeeeee

My brain is so shot... But I still have so much to write...

I've fallen off of beds, off of ladders, out of trees, all sorts of things and walked away unharmed. But stub my toe just one time and...it breaks?

Are my toes that fragile?

Last year I broke a different toe because I stubbed it on the ground when I was getting off of my bike. Then yesterday I bang my pinkie on a chair and the whole side of my foot becomes useless. I had to limp around all day walking with the inside of my left foot, and god my toe hurts.

What is this nonsense??

So much homework. And I feel like crap.

This chair is so small and I'm getting extremely claustrophobic.

Plus the internet is full of distractions.

Ugh.

Glee and BBT tonight...must do homeworkkkkk.... D:

I've fallen off of beds, off of ladders, out of trees, all sorts of things and walked away unharmed. But stub my toe just one time and...it breaks?

Are my toes that fragile?

Last year I broke a different toe because I stubbed it on the ground when I was getting off of my bike. Then yesterday I bang my pinkie on a chair and the whole side of my foot becomes useless. I had to limp around all day walking with the inside of my left foot, and god my toe hurts.

What is this nonsense??

So much homework. And I feel like crap.

This chair is so small and I'm getting extremely claustrophobic.

Plus the internet is full of distractions.

Ugh.

Glee and BBT tonight...must do homeworkkkkk.... D:

Oh noes! Dx Feel better!<3

------

I'm done. I'm freaking sick of this. Either you're my friend, or you're not. No more of this "I'm only gonna talk to you sometimes, and others I'm just going to walk away when you're trying to talk to me and pretty much ignore you."

Nope.

Not anymore.

Why can't it just be like it used to...? </3

Okay, tomorrow is a national holiday. I don't have to go to school, and I have like all night to stay up.

So why the heck do I feel like going to sleep already?!

I already ran out of my pills. I want to play Fallout but I have no motivation. I need to feed my cats. I accidently killed one of my eggs.

I really need to feed my cats.

Felt good. Like I still have the gift. Yeah, it needs a bit of honing again, but hey, I'm rusty. Haven't used it in a while. And 1500 words is fairly short to fit a whole idea into. Had to condense a whole lot, actually. But not too shabby. I'm actually pretty proud of it. Wonder if my fanbase is. They're pretty quiet about it. They're probably thinking, "That's it?" Or they're redlining like crazy. xd.png

OH MY GODDD THEY ARE MAKING A WICKED MOVIE.

WICKED.

A MOVIE.

My life just got 150% better.

Bam.

Nick Jonah in Les Mis...ugh. The only thing no me gusta in this edition.

His voice just...isn't strong enough. :/

Eponine is so pretteh!

Edited by glamoursea2

I really wish I could play with the kick pedal but I just can't seem to get my feet and hands in sync with each other. =<

That awkward moment when you don't know if your RP partner wants you to take over one of the characters or not and you don't know who's starting.

So you're both just sitting there in silence.

censorkip.gif. I know you're lying. I'm not stupid. Ok, so I'm not that smart...but I am not an idiot. Why lie? It just makes it worse.

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be able to eat ice cream without it feeling like someone

is shredding every single one of my teeth with a power drill. It must be nice.

NO GLEE NO D:

They can't break up. They can't.

Finn and Rachel have to stay together!!! She can't just drop the guy she loves and wanted for so many years because she has been away from him for a little while and some new (super hot) guy likes her...NO! They were gonna get married! And poor sweet Finn...and Rachel, that cheating little.....mmmrgrgrgsfklmn

KLAINE.

WHY.

WHY.

Spare them! Kurt and Blaine are the one couple I want to see get married and grow old together...my super fabulous Klaine.

They are not breaking up.

No. I won't allow it to happen.

IT CAN'T HAPPEN.

Oh glee glee glee...

NO GLEE NO D:

They can't break up. They can't.

Finn and Rachel have to stay together!!! She can't just drop the guy she loves and wanted for so many years because she has been away from him for a little while and some new (super hot) guy likes her...NO! They were gonna get married! And poor sweet Finn...and Rachel, that cheating little.....mmmrgrgrgsfklmn

KLAINE.

WHY.

WHY.

Spare them! Kurt and Blaine are the one couple I want to see get married and grow old together...my super fabulous Klaine.

They are not breaking up.

No. I won't allow it to happen.

IT CAN'T HAPPEN.

Oh glee glee glee...

If Klaine breaks up I will cry for weeks on end. D: