RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Okay, I'll scan stuff... Blaaaah.

~~~~

Oh censorkip.gif, this was a terrible idea. Dx WHY DID I THINK I COULD DO THIS. OH GOD HOW DO I DO THIS WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS AN OKAY THING TO TRY TO DO WHAT AM I DOING I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN STARTED AND I WISH I HADN'T DONE ANYTHING.

OH MAN WHY DID I TRY THIIIIIIS.

Edited by KageSora

Why do I keep returning back to this site when I'm not active in here anymore?....

Where did my teacher get the impression that I'm good at running? I'm just going to fail (again) and everyone's going to be mad at me when in fact it's not my fault because I didn't get to refuse. sleep.gif Not my problem. I couldn't care less if my class wins.

Oh man, I really hope I'm not working until the end of next week. I'm going to be really sad if I have to work Monday...

Ack. I want to sign that thing, but I haven't the faintest idea what to write. I never do.

I can never put my thoughts into words when I need to.

I hate physics. I hate physics. I hate physics. At least, I hate electromagnetism sections of physics.

Why aren't I doing my homework? T_T

*Stretch*

Omg, it's 2:05 and I said I was going to start my essay at 12pm ohmy.gif

Why does it have to be due at all? sleep.gif Plus, I still have to study for 2 tests tomorrow? UGH

I hate sporty clothes. Just one of the many things I hate about sport. dry.gif Must survive tomorrow.

I have until Friday or I'm kicked out of my online class.

Problem? I'm stuck.

I'm stuck on this stupid project.

This is what we were given: a rubric.

This is what we were not given: directions, guidelines, information.

-_______-

I should go hide for eternity.

I cannot write a poem to save my life. I just can't. I'm sitting here doing nothing and can't think of anything to write about. 12 lines?! How am I supposed to make it 12 freaking lines when I can't even think of one!?

Sometimes things are just so disappointing, and I don't even know why they are disappointing... Sometimes I wish there was a pause button for life so that I could take a moment to think and wonder what the hell is wrong with me or if there is something wrong with me.

I spent so many years hearing that something must be wrong that now I'm just wondering if I'm just making the whole damn thing up... But if there isn't anything wrong... Am I really that bad of a person?

Goodness... Frightening habits wanting to start up all over again, but I promised her. I won't break that promise but the truth is more frightening than I'm willing to face. Maybe it isn't something wrong... Maybe it's just who I am...

And who I am isn't worth it...

Just got my copy of "The Avengers." I shall be perving super heroes for two hours, if anyone needs me.

Don't need me for two hours, at least, please.

Tonight is the kind of night where I want to just watch Les Miserables 25th anniversary, read some Poe and then the rest of this memoir, and eat Ben & Jerry's.

My kind of night.

But - oh yes - what was that little thing?

Oh, right.

Homework.

Damn it space bar I will end you if you don't start working right. You already mess up my note-taking.

Hmm, strange, but I really do still love you.

In the weirdest way.

Like...distantly.

Casually. Nostalgically.

Finished homework, woot!

Too late for Les Mis, Poe, and Burroughs...

Off to bed then.

...You can see the coding in some places. How can ANYBODY think this is a proper, professional, trustworthy site?! I saw better Geocities sites thrown together by 10 year olds!

Hmm... Should I go to bed?

Or do I want to read? Or should I keep on pretending I'm watching something?

"Over 300 links!"

Psh, yeah, but that doesn't count if like 150 of them are dead. >_>

I really wish it was six AM instead of four. I'm really thirsty but too lazy to get water because reasons and it's super cold too. I want an energy drink. I have no anxiety right now so that's good!

I really want water.

I really wish it was six AM instead of four. I'm really thirsty but too lazy to get water because reasons and it's super cold too. I want an energy drink. I have no anxiety right now so that's good!

I really want water.

Its 7 AM here tongue.gif

-----

So... Tired.... e__e

Edited by Erica8798