RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Ooh, he's angry. He's scary when he's angry. And also strangely attractive.

Too many things are going wrong at once...

On top of all of this, on top of everything, on top of my parents fighting and, erm, splitting up, on top of my friend trying to figure out what's going on, on top of the stress from homework, on top of everything, my dad got in a car crash today.

I think he's okay.

He called me.

But I still haven't found out what happened.

Too many things

are going

wrong

*hugs* Chicogal sad.gif

Halloween IOUs are coming along swimmingly. So glad that I have my ways for easy organization and I don't plan on catching the previous year's dragons, lol. Always love to make people happy though smile.gif

You joined on my birthday!! biggrin.gif

xd.png I've been trying to find someone who joined on my birthday, no luck so far, lol.

----------

Fweeee! I feel so much better now that I know you're going to get in trouble for doing that awful thing biggrin.gif

Blargh!

I hate it when I buy something off the internet and it comes reeking of cigarette smoke.

I guess that's what I get for buying things off the internet

Too many things are going wrong at once...

On top of all of this, on top of everything, on top of my parents fighting and, erm, splitting up, on top of my friend trying to figure out what's going on, on top of the stress from homework, on top of everything, my dad got in a car crash today.

I think he's okay.

He called me.

But I still haven't found out what happened.

Too many things

are going

wrong

*huggles* My PM box is always open <3

~~~

blehh homework

This is totally stressing me out. Schoolwork, sickness and drama all in one package! This totally isn't worth it. You're not worth it. At least I went to the guidance counselor about the one issue....

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

No. Nope. Not happening. The witch that killed my best friend is NOT getting a plea deal. I don't know what you're talking about.

Would anyone notice if I just went back to bed? unsure.gif

I took a test yesterday and did badly - the ones I knew, I KNEW, but the ones I didn't, I didn't even have a foggy idea - I knew I'd get a 40% for sure, but didn't think I'd pick up any more points because I just didn't know. I just BS'ed the rest of it 'cause I didn't want to leave it totally blank, and today I got the results back - I got a 70%. That's still considerably lower than I'd like, seeing as I'm usually an A student, but I have to say it was a pleasant surprise, because I didn't think I'd get ANY more points, much less 30 more.

AHHMYREAKIGOD too many gsces' I'm going to fail them on screw physics I'll just become a lorry driver ooh geez I don't need curtains anymore all my books are blocking up the window and I'm freezing to death why oh why oh why do I live in england?

I still love them I do, but I guess they can't understand that... I will love them for the rest of my life because we're family and they gave me life. But I have to stop them back into the box...

Who the hell needs a whole day to cut rosebushes -______- I swear you're trying to avoid me. Every time I ask you to hang out, you're like "I'm busy with blah blah". Tomorrow, you have the cut rosebushes. How. Does. That. Take. All. Day.

Edited by Erica8798

Oh god what am I doing why am i making another blog

i don't even know what kind of username would work for him

oh god why did i think this would be a good idea

/flails

what am i doing what is customizing it to look good this is a mess why did i think i could do this i can barely manage the two i already run

whyyyyyyyyy did i think this was a good ideaaaaaaa

I know how to royally waste time.

Oh wait, I'm not royalty.

I am very efficient at wasting time.

Okay.

Now comes the big question.

Do I do both on one (so I can control how they interact and all, since I totally ship them and I could have both of mine...), or do I do them separately? I mean, I could totally have them interact, but RPing with myself is a little silly... But then, it'd be just like how I write fic, so...

Hmmm... Start off as one, and then move to two once I get more used to it? (if I don't crash and burn)

You know that thing where "if I talk to you I miss you; when I don't I'm waiting for you to miss me" yes I'm doing that so you should talk to me damnit. I'm sick of being the one to send you 3-4 texts in a row over a day with no answers.

Oh lord. I'm not even watching that channel. Why do those commercials keep showing up?